EXHIBITOR RULES AND REGULATIONS
1. Exhibit ownership: Each booth is rented by and assigned to one business. Exhibitors are not permitted to sublet their booth or share their space with another business owner.
2. Expo Times: The Lebanon Expo will be held on Saturday, March 9th from 8:30 AM to 1:00 PM at the Lebanon High School Main Gym & Cafeteria. All Exhibitors shall be present and operate their booth from 8:30 AM-1:00 PM. This contract specifically
prohibits the exhibitor from dismantling or removing items from his exhibit before 1:00 PM.
3. Set-Up Times: Exhibitors can set up on Friday, March 8th between 5PM – 7PM.
On Saturday, March 9th, doors will open to exhibitors at 7:30AM for final preparations.
4. Booth Supervision: All booths must be staffed by 8:00 AM and must have at least one person supervising the booth until 1:00 PM. Volunteers will be available throughout the day to give short breaks to solo booth owners.
5. Exhibits must be attractive and non-offensive. Please note the following conditions:
a. Direct sales are allowed only within the confines of your booth. No wandering sales.
b. Booths with electricity are assigned one socket only. Exhibitors may use one splitter.
c. Electricity may not be shared with other booths.
d. No hand-made signs are allowed. Signage must look professional.
e. Displays must be confined to the booth and may not infringe on your neighbors. This includes lightingand
audio/visual elements as well.
f. All booths and materials must conform to fire code regulations.
g. Exhibits may not use water or fire or other materials that could damage flooring.
h. No live pets allowed in the building.
6. Lebanon City School regulations must be followed: Please do not bring alcohol, tobacco products, drugs, weapons or any other items deemed unsuitable.
7. End of Event: Expo ends at 1:00 PM. This contract strictly prohibits dismantling booths before 1:00 PM. All items must be completely removed by 3:00 PM. Materials left behind will be discarded.
8. Cancellation by Exhibitor: Refunds are not available due to exhibitor cancellation. Please note: Sponsorship dollars are not refundable.
9. Cancellation by the Chamber: Should the Chamber need to cancel the Event for any reason beyond its control, such as but not limited to acts of God, fire, tornado, inclement weather and/or act of terrorism, the Chamber will not be held financially
liable to the exhibitor.
The Lebanon Area Chamber of Commerce reserves the right to:
1. Remove any exhibit or part thereof that is not suitable for the family-friendly, professional event. No refund will be given.
2. Remove any exhibitor or his representative who is acting in a disruptive, disrespectful manner or not adhering to the rules and regulations.
LIABILITY: The Lebanon Area Chamber of Commerce, its Board of Directors and staff and Lebanon City Schools and its staff and their agents and employees are NOT responsible for any injury, loss or damage that may occur to the exhibitor, the exhibitor’s employees or property or to any person, prior, during or after the period covered in the exhibitor contract. Each exhibitor expressly indemnifies
and holds harmless The Lebanon Area Chamber of Commerce, its Board of Directors and staff and Lebanon City Schools and its staff and their agents and employees from all liabilities, claims, demands, damages, or costs for or arising out of the use of the facilities whether it be cause by negligence on the part of the exhibitor or any party listed above.