Terms & Conditions for our Concord, NH Show
Fine Craft & Artisan Spring show->
Please note the following before completing the application-
* To keep the show interesting, creative and ensure to offer a diversity of wares and products we limit acceptance by category. Categories are highly competitive and prior participation does not ensure continued acceptance.
* This event is juried and intended for Artists, Artisans, Specialty Food Vendors and Craftspeople. We ask that all handmade products be offered by those that create the products they are offering. Few (if any) exceptions are allowed. No Direct Sales (such as Avon, MD, Tupperware, etc..) for our Craft & Artisan Shows. Visit GNEFoodTruckFest.com for a chance to participate in one of our Food Truck Festivals.
* No application fee nor a jury fee.
*GNE Craft & Artisan Shows uses email to communicate lots of important show information. Please ensure you provide us with your current email address and please input correctly.
* This event is held rain, snow or shine indoors.
* You are submitting an application with the intent to attend if accepted. Upon acceptance you will be asked to submit a non-refundable $100 deposit. Deposits must be received within 1 week (7 business days) or your space will be forfeited. This is a new rule to be enforced in 2024. We will no longer follow up with vendors for deposit collection and to determine participation. Lack of deposit will result in forfeiture of space. Note, the deposit amount will be applied towards total booth fee.
* Final payments are due 30 days prior to the event. Failure to submit payment timely will result in forfeiture of space (a reminder email will be sent).
* We strongly suggest applying early as spaces are NOT held or guaranteed from year to year. Our shows fill fast.
* No refunds within 21 days of the event shall an exhibitor need to cancel. The deposit fee for this show is non-refundable. If a cancellation occurs and we can fill your booth space with a like product and you have provided us with more than 21 days notice, the booth fee paid will be credited towards a future show less the deposit.
* No pets nor animals allowed.
* We ask that you do not sell nor offer baked goods or candy unless you are categorized as Specialty Foods.
* All products must remain for the entire show and may not be removed prior to the end of the show. No exceptions. Failure to comply will result in non-acceptance to future shows.
* Product Categories (if you feel your product does not fit under one of these catgegories- please enter "other" and be sure your product description paints an accurate picture for the Selection Committee).
Categories are endless - here are some examples -Antiques, Accessories, Apparel, Art, Author, Baskets, Candles, Ceramic, Clocks, Adult Clothing, Chocolate, Children's Clothing, Country Wood, Decorative Painting, Dolls, Beauty Products/Health, Home Decor, Eggs, Entertainers, Fabric Fiber, Fleece/Yarn, Floral, Folk Art, Furniture, Glass, Jewelry, Lamps, Leather, Metal, Mixed Media, Music, Ornaments, Paper goods (napkins/cards), Personal Care, Pet Products, Photography, Pottery, Puzzles, Games, Quilts/Cloths/Fabrics, Shell Craft, Slate, Specialty Food/Wine, Stone, Tole Painting, Toys, Wood, Wool and (if unsure please note 'Other' and we will classify).
* Product offerings at the show must be from a single Artisan- no sharing or combining products from multiple Artisans.
* A $50 collection fee will be assessed on any returned check.
* Product offerings must not create dangerous conditions that might cause injury which are inappropriate, offensive, not previously approved or lacks a label. GNE Events and/or the venue has final say and may request the removal of any item deemed inappropriate, offensive or non- compliant with show terms or town/state regulations.
* Vendors selling Consumables (personal care products, candles, lotions, food, etc) are required to submit a Certificate of Insurance listing GNE Events, LLC and Jody Donohue (PO Box 151, Merrimack, NH 03054) as Additional Insurers. This certificate is required to be submitted no later than 30 days prior to the show date.
* Any orders placed at the show must be place in a timely manner.
* Capital City Sports & Fitness Club nor GNE Events nor Jody Donohue are responsible for items lost, stolen, misplaced or damaged.Nor it's staff or volunteers are responsible for any product breakage. Offer products at your own risk.
* GNE Events (dba The Great New England Craft & Artisan Shows) reserves the right to amend and/or add to the applicable rules pertaining to and governing this show at any time prior to the commencement of said event. Additions or amendments will be circulated to exhibitors in writing. The interpretation of all rules by the promoters shall be final.
* We expect all participants to promote this show to the best of their ability, by hanging flyers, posting on social media using the #greatnecraftartisanshows hastag, email blast to your network, inviting on our Facebook event page, etc. However, we ask that your DO NOT create your own Event page for this event. Please share ours.
* We ask below that you agree to the terms noted above and agree to not hold the promoter nor owners or managers of the venue/property responsible for loss, theft or damage of exhibitors’ wares, exhibits, or personal property or for loss or injury caused by products sold or exhibited by exhibitors directly or through warranty express or implied. Insurance for such loss, damages or injury will be your (applicant/exhibitor) sole responsibility.
* Each applicant will be notified of application status within ten business days of application receipt. Please check your spam, promotional and junk folders often as our email routinely and randomly are delivered there.
* Vendors should bring their own tables and chairs unless indicated on the application that you opt to rent them.
* Booths must be professional looking with ironed fabric tablecloths. No plastic tableclothes allowed. Tablecloth must cover 3 sides of the table to the floor. Booths should not have empty boxes or bins in view. All bins ad boxes must fit under the tables or ask about storage inside the venue during the show.
* Tent Frame usage indoors must be pre-approved by GNE.
* To ensure a seamless and professional presentation for all exhibitors, nearly all booths will come equipped with an 8' drape backdrop which is rented by GNE. To maintain a cohesive and uniform appearance throughout the venue, we kindly request that you refrain from covering the provided drape or sides of your booth space with any additional materials (to include but not limited to flags, drapes, curtains or like. Professional, light weighted signs are permitted. The rented drapes for a backdrop and open booth sided are specifically chosen to enhance the overall aesthetics of the event, and adhering to this guideline will contribute to a visually appealing and organized exhibition space.
* Very easy move-in and move-out! Ground level with five points of entry.
* Boothsitters available
* It is imperative that exhibitors remain within their designated rented space throughout the show's duration. Displays must be located entirely within the assigned booth space. It is prohibited to encrouch in the aisles or neighboring space.
* Entering and exiting your booth space should be exclusively through the assigned booth space rather than through neighboring exhibits. This guideline is essential to ensure a smooth flow of foot traffic, minimize disruptions for neighboring exhibitors, and maintain a professional atmosphere.
* Electricity is very limited but available for an additional fee.
* GNE Events has the final decision about ALL products and display materials being sold and displayed and only those described and shown via photo will be considered for acceptance. It is imperative that all exhibitors adhere to the pre-approval process for both products and display materials. If your product or display materials have not been pre-approved by our Selection Committee, we kindly request that you refrain from offering or displaying them during the event. This measure is in place to ensure that all products and displays align with the event's standards, regulations, and overall theme. By adhering to this requirement, we aim to maintain a consistent and high-quality experience for both exhibitors and attendees.
* Carry in and Carry out trash. Exhibitord are not permitted to leave boxes, paper, food, broken equipment nor trash of any kind on the ground or around booth spaces. The trash cans are NOT to be used for exhibitor product trash. Your space will be inspected after you leave the event. If your space has been left a mess, there will be a $75 fine assessed and you will not be accepted back. This especially includes empty boxes.
We appreciate your cooperation in adhering to these terms, as it plays a pivotal role in fostering a positive and efficient environment for all participants and guests. If you have any questions or require further clarification, please don't hesitate to reach out to our event coordination team at GNECraftArtisanShows@gmail.com
To stay up to date on show information and to view past show photos visit us on Facebook or on the web:
FACEBOOK The Great New England Craft & Artisan Shows
WEBSITE - www.gnecraftartisanshows.com
NOTE- Schedule, show times and offerings are subject to change.
*** JODY is the only contact for this event ***