Summer Camp Policy, 2024:
- Drop off begins 15min prior to the start of the camp
- Pick up must be done on time; there is $1 per minute late fee applied for all late pick-ups
- Friday is a show-case/performance day; families/friends are encouraged to attend; the time will be communicated by your camp instructor (performances/art shows are usually scheduled during the last 30-60min of the camp)
- Full-day campers must bring their own nut-free lunch/snacks/water bottle each day. Half-day students need to bring snack and water bottle only.
- Cancellation: there are NO refunds given if you need to cancel your camp registration. However, the fee you paid can be used as a credit towards any other camp week (provided there is availability), music/art lessons or birthday party package at APF. The credit expires on 12/01/2024.
- Full refund will be given if APF needs to cancel camp for any reason