Ineligibility for Attendance Incentives and Refund Policy:
This statement outlines the ineligibility for attendance incentives or discounts in cases of withdrawal or termination from the program before its completion. It also provides a refund policy for such scenarios.
For students who withdraw or terminate their enrollment before completing the course, no attendance incentives or discounts will be applicable. These incentives and discounts are voided upon cancellation, withdrawal, or termination.
Cancellation within Three Days:
If a student cancels their enrollment within three (3) business days after signing the contract but before starting any classes (excluding weekends and holidays), they are entitled to a partial refund, excluding all non-refundable fees and provided items such as student kits and online study platforms, as listed online or in this contract.
- Students choosing to withdraw must provide written notice to the Director of the school. This notice should include the expected last date of attendance, signed and dated by the student.
- A student will be considered withdrawn if they miss seven consecutive instructional days, all of which are unexcused.
- In accordance with Kentucky State law, a student is considered withdrawn regardless of whether the absences are excused or unexcused if the student does not attend at least 1 hour of class within a period of 14 consecutive days or 10 class days. This provision is applicable to all students, and the school will adhere to this requirement as mandated by the state.
- Additionally, please note that the school does not have an excuse or leave of absence policy. Therefore, student will be automatically withdrawn/terminated. Should a student wish to re-enroll, they must follow all re-enrollment policies as a new student.
- Refunds must be requested and submitted within 45 days of determining the withdrawal date.
- Any outstanding tuition based on the scheduled time must be settled by the withdrawing student at the time of withdrawal. Failure to do so may result in the matter being forwarded to a Collection Agency, which could potentially affect the student's credit.
General Terms of Agreement:
- Shall provide programs meeting minimum curriculum requirements as per state regulatory agency.
- Reserves the right to make changes in kit contents, textbooks, dress code, curriculum format, teaching materials, or educational methods.
- Will issue a diploma and Official Transcript of Hours upon successful program completion, subject to state requirements and exit procedures.
- Will assist graduates in finding suitable employment but does not guarantee placement.
- May terminate a student's enrollment for noncompliance with policies, contract terms, or state laws and regulations.
- Agrees to pay school and state fees and provide required paperwork promptly.
- Commits to complying with Standards of Conduct, policies, state laws, and educational requirements.
- Commits to adhering to the school's dress code and assigned schedule.
- Understands Title IV financial aid requirements if applicable.
- Acknowledges responsibility for state licensing exam fees and related expenses.
Refund Policy - Notice of Cancellation:
For students who enroll but withdraw before course completion, the following tuition refund schedule applies:
Percentage of Scheduled Time Enrolled to Total Course:
0.01% to 04.9%: 20%
5% to 09.9%: 30%
10% to 14.9%: 40%
15% to 24.9%: 45%
25% to 49.9%: 70%
50% and over: 100%
Any due amounts owed to the applicant or student will be refunded within 45 days of the formal cancellation date. In cases of documented mitigating circumstances, a fair refund settlement will be determined. If the school permanently closes or no longer offers instruction after enrollment, a pro-rata refund will be provided. The school does not participate in teach-out plans with other institutions.
A $150.00 cancellation or administrative fee applies to students who withdraw or terminate prior to course completion. This refund policy pertains to tuition and fees stated in the enrollment agreement. Other miscellaneous charges incurred by the student will be calculated separately upon withdrawal.
In cases where a Title IV financial aid recipient* withdraws before course completion, a return of TIV funds calculation will be performed. Any applicable returns by the school will be allocated to specific programs before the student receives the remaining balance.
Notice to Student:
- Do not sign this agreement if it contains any blank spaces or before reading it thoroughly.
- This agreement is legally binding and becomes effective upon acceptance, signature, and date by the authorized official or admissions officer of the school.
- You are entitled to receive an exact copy of this agreement and any disclosure pages you sign.
- This agreement, in conjunction with the online tuition price list and the specific terms outlined within this contract, as well as the school catalog accessible through the provided links online, constitute the entire and binding agreement between you and the school.
- Job placement is not guaranteed, although placement assistance will be provided.
- The school reserves the right to reschedule the program start date if the number of students is insufficient.
- The school may terminate a student's training for various reasons, including nonpayment, unsatisfactory progress, or misconduct.
- Credit transferability is not guaranteed; it depends on the receiving institution's decision.
- The school scholarship applies only to students committed to completing the entire program/course and adhering to the contract terms and attendance requirements. Students not meeting these conditions will pay the full price ($16/hour) plus fees without a scholarship.