INBF/WNBF World Natural Bodybuilding Federation Drug Testing, Photography & Video Agreement, Wavier and Release
Please read and agree to the following WNBF/INBF terms and conditions:
In consideration of accepting my application and intention to compete in the 2024 INBF KELLY CLASSIC including, but not limited to, any rights, claims, damages, demands and causes of action relating to polygraph testing, or the publication or other dissemination of the results of such testing. In executing this agreement the undersigned agrees to indemnify and hold harmless INBF/WNBF, its shareholders, officers, directors, employees, agents and or attorneys with regard to any and all claims foreseen and/or unforeseen arising from this agreement and any and all conducts/acts arising hereunder. The parties further agree and acknowledge that indemnification includes any and all costs, expenses, damages, punitive awards and/or attorney fees. The parties agree and acknowledge that this is a California contract, governed by the laws of the State of California and further agree and acknowledge that executive jurisdiction for any and all disputes arising from this said agreement /contract shall be Sacramento County, California and by executing this agreement/contract, the undersigned agrees to submit to said jurisdiction. The parties agree and acknowledge that the rights to participate in any and all INBF/WNBF events is at the sole discretion of the INBF/WNBF and any and all decisions made with regard to compliance are within its sole and exclusive discretion of the INBF/WNBF which may be revoked/terminated and/or suspended without notice. This agreement/contract is not assignable without the express written consent of the INBF/WNBF.
I understand that the contest is open only to contestants who have not taken any anabolic steroids, growth hormones, diuretics or any other prescription drugs used to enhance physical performance for TEN (10) years, the length of drug-free period, as well as said timelines for other banned substances. I will be given a polygraph (lie detector) examination to determine whether I am and have been drug-free and that I have never failed a polygraph or urine test in any other organization in the past. I further understand and agree I will not be permitted to enter the contest if I do not take the polygraph test or if the results of said test, as determined or interpreted by the examiner, indicate or disclose I have failed my polygraph test.
In consideration of your accepting my application, I further agree to as follow:
1. I will submit to a polygraph and optional urine test to determine whether or not I have taken anabolic steroids, growth hormones, diuretics or any other prescription drugs or banned substances used to enhance physical performance within the restricted time limitation in accordance with the INBF/WNBF banned substance list.
2. The results of the polygraph examination and/or urinalysis given to me, as the results are determined and interpreted by the polygraph examiner and urinalysis laboratory are binding and conclusive.
3. All test results are final and irrefutable. The polygraph examiner is authorized to disclose the results of the polygraph examination, his or her opinion of the polygraph results, and/or any statements made by me to the Promoter, and the INBF/WNBF Officials.
4. Urine testing includes retesting of the remaining urine from the original sample, only under specific guidelines spelled out in the WNBF Constitution, Rules and Regulations.
5. It is also acknowledged that I hereby expressly grant the right of the INBF/WNBF or its designated media agents to photograph me and use my pictures, silhouette and other reproductions of my physical likeness, as the same may appear in any video, website, social media outlet, and in connection with the exhibition, and also in the advertising, exploiting and/or publicizing of any such photo/video.
6. With community transmission of communicable diseases, you could be exposed anywhere to infectious diseases, including, but not limited to Covid-19. This event is following State & Federal regulations to limit transmission of communicable diseases. However, it is possible that these precautions will not always be successful in blocking the transmission of these diseases. By participating or attending in the 2024 INBF KELLY CLASSIC, you assume and accept the risk that you may inadvertently be exposed to a communicable disease. I hereby release, covenant not to sue, discharge, and hold harmless THE WNBF, FOR THE LOVE OF SWEAT LLC, SHANNON KELLY, and its employees, agents, and representatives, from claims, actions, damages, costs or expenses of any kind arising out of or relating to attendance and/or participation at this event.