Art & Music Festival 2024 - Juried Art/Artisan Vendors
Saturday May 18, 11 AM - 6 PM & Sunday May 19, Noon - 4 PM
GALA is seeking applications from fine art artists and artisans making original work. The festival is a two-day, indoor fine art show with outdoor music, food, and outdoor Art/Artisan vendors. Accepted vendors rent their space.
We are limiting the outside space to only 25 Vendors.
The GALA Art & Music Festival is sponsored by the Gardner Area League of Artists and hosted by the Red Apple Farm in Phillipston, MA. This is a rain or shine event. There is a seperate form for artists wishing to show at the indoor art show.
Artists and artisans will be assigned a 10x10 or larger space and bring their own tent and table. Space is available Saturday, Sunday, or both days. It is expected that vendors will not break down until the end of the day. Two day vendors may leave up their tent and table on Saturday night. The fee is the same whether one day or two days is chosen. You may set up your tent on Friday, contact Meghan to work out the arrangements.
Please submit this application, and include 3 images of relevant work, and include an image of your tent setup.
Once we receive your application, we will review and contact you as soon as possible. We will then ask for payment, either by Check or Paypal.
Thank you for being a part of this wonderful Festival.
1. All work must be hand made by the artist exhibiting. No imported items (even if handmade), assembled from kits or commercially obtained, etc.
2. GALA reserves the right to limit the number of artists/artisans in any category in order to provide the best possible experience for our guests.
3. There is No Deadline, but Space is limited so get your application in as soon as you can.
4. Vendor agrees to stay open until the end of the festival, 4 PM on Sunday.
5. Vendor agrees to donate one item to GALA for their fundraising raffle.
6. You do Not need to be a member of GALA to participate. GALA Membership starts at $35. Click here to become a GALA member.
7. Booth fee is non-refundable.
8. Security is the responsibilty of the Vendor.