We’re Inviting You To a 4-week course that offers interactive workshops for Rheumatoid Arthritis participants to learn and practice techniques for building an arthritis self-management program tailored to their needs. Workshops include educational sessions, group discussions, and individual practice.
Topics covered in ASMP include:
- Managing the physical and psychological effects of arthritis (such as fatigue, pain and frustration)
- Exercising and using medications appropriately
- Communicating effectively with family, friends, and health professionals
- Maintaining healthy nutrition and sleep habits
- Making informed treatment decisions
- Problem-solving to address obstacles specific to arthritis