Antikythera is now accepting applications for its month-long Cognitive Infrastructures Design-Development Studio in London from June 21st to July 19th 2024. With support from the Berggruen Institute, it will combine design, engineering and philosophy and include collaborators from Google Research/ Deepmind, Cambridge Centre for the Future of Intelligence, Cambridge Centre for Existential Risk, and many others.
Professionals from all fields, including design disciplines, computer science, economics, philosophy, history, science and technology studies, political science, digital media, filmmaking, and others are encouraged to apply. Accepted participants will receive a stipend of 4000 GBP for the duration of the 4-week studio, and should ensure they have the right to work in the UK.
Applications & Admissions Process
- Submission of online Application Form below by Friday March 1st, 2024
- Review of application material by the selection committee
- Online interviews with shortlisted candidates (early March 2024)
- Final selection and confirmation of participants by Monday March 18th, 2024
Required Supporting Documents
To support their Application Form, applicants should also submit the following documents:
- CV (1-2 pages)
- PDF of Work Samples (10 pages)
- Video Introduction (1 min, see info below)
Saving & Submitting an Application Form
Application forms can be saved and returned at any time before the deadline. To submit an Application Form to the review committee, all required fields must be completed and you must click
Submit at the bottom of the page.
For any additional inquiries, contact email@example.com.