Thank you for your interest in becoming a Member of the
ABNY Women Leaders!
About the ABNY Women Network:
ABNY Women was established in 2016 to provide a forum for civically engaged women across industry sectors to come together to share and to address the pressing issues affecting women in the New York City workplace. Samantha Rudin Earls chairs ABNY Women and has overseen the growth and development of the network since its inception. ABNY Women provides a platform for women to explore, discuss, and foster positive change in the workplace and beyond through a series of events and talks by female leaders. ABNY Women offers unique programming to spark thoughtful conversation and encourage discourse with the goal of forging a better future together for all New Yorkers.
New ABNY Women Membership Tier:
ABNY is introducing a new membership structure for the ABNY Women network that is designed to provide an additional level of engagement for the ABNY Women Network and create increased buy-in into the ABNY organization. The newly created "ABNY Women Leaders" is a dues-paying tier, with an annual membership dues amount of $50 per year. This membership tier affords ABNY Women increased access to all ABNY events and the ABNY Network, including ticket giveaways for galas, Power Breakfast, and other special events.
To be eligible for this new tier, applicants must:
- Be a member of the ABNY Women network (by signing up for the ABNY Women listserv here)
- Complete this ABNY Women Leaders membership application.
- Be employed by, or affiliated with New York-based entities (other than ABNY) including:
- Civic organizations.
- Note: Members who are employed by an ABNY member organization will have their ABNY Women membership dues waived.
ABNY Women Leaders are expected to:
- Complete the application process.
- Pay an annual membership fee of $50 per year.
- Attend at least 2 ABNY Women events per calendar year.
All ABNY Women Leaders membership applications are reviewed by the ABNY Women Steering Committee and ABNY staff.
Applications will be reviewed on a quarterly basis following these application deadlines: March 1, June 1, September 1, and December 1. Once the form is reviewed you will be contacted to process your membership. If you have any questions please email email@example.com.
*Subsidized membership is available and will be considered on a case-by-case basis.