Terms & Conditions ->
Please note the following before completing the application-
* To keep the show interesting, creative and ensure to offer a diversity of wares and products we limit acceptance by category. Categories are highly competitive and prior participation does not ensure continued acceptance.
* This event is juried and intended for Artists, Artisans, Craftspeople aqnf Specialty Food Makers who create the products they display and sell in their booths.
* NH Made (non-profit) handles all permits...no need to contact the town. Since NH Made is a non-profit according to Merrimack Town Regulation 180 Non-profits are exempt from Hawkers & Peddlers permits. We will let you know if anything is required of you other than compliance to state requirements (which we will provide).
* No pets or animals allowed.
* ATM on property.
* Food Court on property
* Product offerings must be from a single Artisan/Craftsmen- no sharing or combining products from multiple Artisans/Craftsmen. Few to no exceptions permitted.
*NH Made and GNE Craft & Artisan Shows uses email to communicate lots of important show and application information. Please be sure to provide us with your current email address!
* All booths are located in Center Court or Cooridors as shown in diagram above.
*WiFi is available through Simeon Malls (the Merrimack Outlets)
*The show is held rain or shine and outdoors.
* No pets or animals allowed.
* ATM on site
* A week or so before the show, accepted booth renters will receive additional information with set-up details and instructions.
*Complilmentary Coffee for exhibitors will be available on Saturday morning and bottle water throughout the show.
* We ask that you do not sell or offer baked goods unless you are categorized as a specialty foods booth.
* No playing your own music at your booth.
* All exhibitors must remain for the entire show and booths are not allowed to be broken down before 3pm on Sunday. Staff takes notice and you will not be accepted back if you break down early.
* You must be at your booth by 9:00am Saturday morning for Fire/Health Inspection. Each booth will be inspected for proper electrical hook up, compliance with town fire rules (rules will be forwarded upon acceptance) and town health requirements.
* All booth renters are to park in the designated area. NO EXCEPTIONS. Free overnight parking is offered for dry-RV/van/cars, etc. Failure to comply will result in non-acceptance to future shows. Plenty of on-site parking free of charge to all booth renters and customers.
* Booth space may not be shared.
* You are submitting an application with the intent to attend if accepted. Upon acceptance you will be asked to submit a non-refundable $100 deposit. Deposits must be received within 1 week (7 business days) or your space will be forfeited. This is a new rule to be enforced in 2024. We will no longer follow up with vendors to determine participation. Lack of deposit will result in forfeiture of space.
* Final payments are due 30 days prior to the event. Failure to submit payment timely will result in forfeiture of space.
* We strongly suggest applying early as spaces are NOT held or guaranteed from year to year. Our shows fill fast.
* No refunds within 21 days of the event. The space fee for this show is non-refundable. If the venue or promoter has to cancel there is NO REFUND GUARANTEE as advertising, venue and other show expenses will have been paid. We do however, do our best to be fair and will make every attempt for some type of credit towards a future show.
* A $50 collection fee will be assessed on any returned checks.
* Your booth display must be contained within your own booth rented space with nothing in the aisles or overflowing into another's space. Each booth renter is responsible for keeping their rented space free from any dangerous conditions that might cause injury to persons coming in their area or damage to property. Displays must be professional, clean and safe. Coverings must be wrinkle free and hang down at least three sides of the table (front and sides).
* Booths must be professional looking with ironed fabric tablecloths. No plastic tableclothes allowed. Tablecloth must cover 3 sides of the table to the floow. Booths should not have empty boxes or bins in view. All must fit under the tables or ask about storage inside the venue during the show.
* Tent Frame usage and any hanging drape, flag or like must be approved by NH Made, GNE Events and the Selection Committee. We are fair and need to ensure all exhibitors have a fair and equal chance to sell.
* No open flame permitted.
* Only items that a booth renter has been juried for may be exhibited and sold. PROVIDE PHOTOS OF ALL OF YOUR PRODUCTS!
* Any orders placed at the show must be place in a timely manner.
* Note- New Hampshire is a tax free state- no sales tax!
* Booth areas should be left clean and free of trash post show. Failure to comply will result in a cleaning fee of $75.
* Very easy move-in and move-out! Ground level...several points of entry.
* Booth sitters available
* NH Made and GNE Events (dba The Great New England Craft & Artisan Shows) reserves the right to amend and/or add to the applicable rules pertaining to and governing this show at any time prior to the commencement of said show. Additions or amendments will be circulated to exhibitors in writing. The interpretation of all rules by the promoters shall be final.
* We expect all Exhibitors promote this event to the best of their ability, by hanging posters, posting on social media using the #greatnecraftartisanshows hastag, email blasting your network, inviting on our Facebook event page, etc. However, we ask that your DO NOT create your own Event page for this event. Please share ours and feel free to post to it.
* Vendors selling products that are used (personal care products, candles, lotions, food, etc) are required to submit a Certificate of Insurance listing NH Made and GNE Events, LLC (23 Hiltons Run, Kittery Point, Maine) as Additional Insurers. Please reach out if this is an issue.
* NH Made, GNE Events nor any staff or volunteer is responsible for any product breakage. Additionally, NH Made, GNE Events nor Jody Donohue is responsible for theft or misplaced items. Offer products at your own risk.
* Applicants must provide their own tents (no larger than a 20 x 10 is permitted). Tents must have 40 pound of weights on each frame leg. Staking into the pavement is not an option.
* Applicants should bring their own tables and chairs.
* Booths must be professional looking with ironed tablecloths. No plastic tableclothes allowed.
* Very easy move-in and move-out! Move in begins Saturday at 7am.
* Indoor restrooms
* Tents and displays must be located entirely within the assigned space.
* Electricity is VERY limited. Generators are not permitted.
* NH Made and GNE Events has the final decision about ALL products being sold.
* Carry in and Carry out trash. Vendors are not permitted to leave boxes, paper, food, broken equipment or trash of any kind on the ground or around booth spaces. The trash cans are NOT to be used for vendor trash. Your space will be inspected after you leave the event. If your space has been left a mess, there will be a $75 fine assessed and you will not be asked back.
* By uploading photos to the application you agree that they may be used for marketing purposes. We may also use your facebook page or website to obtain and use photos for marketing show purposes. If you would rather us not use your photos- please send an email request to email@example.com informing us of your request.
NOTE- Schedule and show times are subject to change.
No cost to apply. Complete the online application below and be sure to submit the required photos.
If accepted (or denied) you will receive an email notification.
We ask all applicants to refrain from contacting us prior to 10 BUSINESS days after application submission. If you have not received an email please check your spam or junk folder. Your initial payment represents a commitment to show. Once accepted, you understand that any exhibitor who fails to appear one hour before show opening forfeits his right to exhibit without refund or recourse.
If you prefer to mail your application and photos:
MAIL you application & photos to
C/O GNE Events, LLC
510 DW Highway
Merrimack, NH 03054
Categories are endless - here are some examples -Antiques, Accessories, Apparel, Art, Author, Baskets, Candles, Ceramic, Clocks, Adult Clothing, Chocolate, Children's Clothing, Country Wood, Decorative Painting, Dolls, Beauty Products/Health, Home Decor, Eggs, Entertainers, Fabric Fiber, Fleece/Yarn, Floral, Folk Art, Furniture, Glass, Jewelry, Lamps, Leather, Metal, Mixed Media, Music, Ornaments, Paper goods (napkins/cards), Personal Care, Pet Products, Photography, Pottery, Puzzles, Games, Quilts/Cloths/Fabrics, Shell Craft, Slate, Specialty Food/Wine, Stone, Tole Painting, Toys, Wood, Wool and Other
We ask that you agree to the terms noted above and agree to not hold NH Made, the promoter nor owners or managers of the venue responsible for loss or damage of exhibitors’ wares, exhibits, or personal property or for loss or injury caused by products sold or exhibited by exhibitors directly or through warranty express or implied. Insurance for such loss, damages or injury will be your (applicant/exhibitor) sole responsibility.
To stay up to date on show information and to view photos from past shows:
FACEBOOK The Great New England Craft & Artisan Shows
WEBSITE - GNECraftArtisanShows.com
GNE Events at GNECraftArtisanshows@gmail.com or
NH Made at Jessi@NHMade.com
NOTE- Schedule is subject to change.