2024 Festival Of Roses
Kids Zone Application
(Important Information - Please Read Before Continuing)
1) Submission of application and payment does not guarantee acceptance.
2) Incomplete applications will not be considered in the acceptance process.
3) Vendor understands that only items and information included in their application and approved by the Orangeburg Festival of Roses Committee will be allowed at their booth.
4) All vendors must provide their own tents, tables, chairs, extension cords (if electricity is needed), etc.
5) All vendors will agree to posted set-up and check-in times as follows:
- Friday set–up (12:00 pm - 6:00 pm)
- Saturday check-in ( 8:00 am - 9:00 am)
- Sunday check-in (10:00 am - 11:00 am)
6) Activities must be limited to your assigned space only. Any and all flyers, brochures, etc. can only be distributed from your assigned space.
7) Vendors acknowledge that he/she will not close down space until the end of the Festival Hours
- Saturday 10:00 am — 7:00 pm
- Sunday 12:00 pm— 6:00 pm
8) No refunds will be given due to any interruption of the Orangeburg Festival of Roses as a result of weather or any cause beyond the control of the Orangeburg Festival of Roses Committee.
By signing this application the applicant understands the Orangeburg Festival of Roses reserves the right to reject any and all applications. Applicant also understand that it is responsible for reading and adhering to any and all vendor rules and regulations as may be established by the Festival, as well as any and all applicable local, state and Federal laws and regulations. Applicant hereby agrees to indemnify, hold harmless and release Orangeburg Festival of Roses, Orangeburg County Chamber of Commerce, the City of Orangeburg and any and all sponsors from any loss, liability, damages resulting from and /or arising out of its participation in the Orangeburg Festival of Roses whether caused by negligence or willful act of the applicant or any other per-son. Applicant also consents to the Orangeburg Festival of Roses utilizing its photograph, image and/or sound in promotional materials, including print, broadcast and online internet media.
Applicant has read and will adhere to the 2024 Orangeburg Festival of Roses Vendor policies.