Terms & Conditions for our Seacoast shows->
Please note the following before completing the application-
* To keep the show interesting, creative and ensure to offer a diversity of wares and products we limit acceptance by category. Categories are highly competitive and prior participation does not ensure continued acceptance.
* This event is juried and intended for Artists, Artisans, Specialty Food Vendors and Craftspeople. We ask that all handmade products be offered by those that create the products they are offering. Few (if any) exceptions are allowed. No Direct Sales (such as Avon, MD, Tupperware, etc..) for our Craft & Artisan Shows. Visit GNEFoodTruckFest.com for a chance to participate in one of our Food Truck Festivals.
* No application fee nor a jury fee.
*GNE Craft & Artisan Shows uses email to communicate lots of important show information. Please be sure to provide us with your current email address and please input correctly.
* This event is held rain, snow or shine indoors.
* You are submitting an application with the intent to attend if accepted. Upon acceptance you will be asked to submit a non-refundable $100 deposit. Deposits must be received within 1 week (7 business days) or your space will be forfeited. This is a new rule to be enforced in 2024. We will no longer follow up with vendors to determine participation. Lack of deposit will result in forfeiture of space.
* Final payments are due 30 days prior to the event. Failure to submit payment timely will result in forfeiture of space.
* We strongly suggest applying early as spaces are NOT held or guaranteed from year to year. Our shows fill fast.
* No refunds within 21 days of the event. The space fee for this show is non-refundable. If the venue or promoter has to cancel there is NO REFUND GUARANTEE as advertising, venue and other show expenses will have been paid. We do however, do our best to be fair and will make every attempt for some type of credit towards a future show.
* No pets or animals allowed.
* We ask that you do not sell or offer baked goods or candy unless you are categorized as Specialty Foods.
* All products must remain for the entire show and may not be removed earlier than your rental term.
* Product Categories (if you feel your product does not fit under one of these catgegories- please enter "other" and be sure your product description paints an accurate picture for the Selection Committee).
Categories are endless - here are some examples -Antiques, Accessories, Apparel, Art, Author, Baskets, Candles, Ceramic, Clocks, Adult Clothing, Chocolate, Children's Clothing, Country Wood, Decorative Painting, Dolls, Beauty Products/Health, Home Decor, Eggs, Entertainers, Fabric Fiber, Fleece/Yarn, Floral, Folk Art, Furniture, Glass, Jewelry, Lamps, Leather, Metal, Mixed Media, Music, Ornaments, Paper goods (napkins/cards), Personal Care, Pet Products, Photography, Pottery, Puzzles, Games, Quilts/Cloths/Fabrics, Shell Craft, Slate, Specialty Food/Wine, Stone, Tole Painting, Toys, Wood, Wool and Other
* Product offerings must be from a single Artisan- no sharing or combining products from multiple Artisans. Few to no exceptions permitted.
* A $50 collection fee will be assessed on any returned checks.
* We will not offer products that create dangerous conditions that might cause injury which are inappropriate, offensive, not previously approved or lacks a label.
* Vendors selling Consumables (personal care products, candles, lotions, food, etc) are required to submit a Certificate of Insurance listing GNE Events, LLC and Jody Donohue (PO Box 151, Merrimack, NH 03054) as Additional Insurers.
* Any orders placed at the show must be place in a timely manner.
* GNE Events nor it's staff or volunteer is responsible for any product breakage. Additionally, GNE Events nor Jody Donohue is responsible for theft or misplaced items. Offer products at your own risk.
* GNE Events (dba The Great New England Craft & Artisan Shows) reserves the right to amend and/or add to the applicable rules pertaining to and governing this show at any time prior to the commencement of said show/market. Additions or amendments will be circulated to exhibitors in writing. The interpretation of all rules by the promoters shall be final.
* We expect all participants to promote this show to the best of their ability, by hanging flyers, posting on social media using the #greatnecraftartisanshows hastag, email blasting your network, inviting on our Facebook event page, etc. However, we ask that your DO NOT create your own Event page for this event. Please share ours and feel free to SHARE it.
* We ask below that you agree to the terms noted above and agree to not hold the promoter nor owners or managers of the property responsible for loss, theft or damage of exhibitors’ wares, exhibits, or personal property or for loss or injury caused by products sold or exhibited by exhibitors directly or through warranty express or implied. Insurance for such loss, damages or injury will be your (applicant/exhibitor) sole responsibility.
* Each applicant will be notified of application status within ten business days of application receipt. Please check your spam, promotional and junk folders often our email routinely and randonly land there.
* The Rim Sport Complex nor GNE Events or Jody Donohue are responsible for items lost, stolen or damaged.
* Vendors should bring their own tables and chairs unless indicated on the application that you prefer to rent them.
* Booths must be professional looking with ironed fabric tablecloths. No plastic tableclothes allowed. Tablecloth must cover 3 sides of the table to the floow. Booths should not have empty boxes or bins in view. All must fit under the tables or ask about storage inside the venue during the show.
* Tent Frame usage and any hanging drape, flag or like must be approved by GNE Events and the Selection Committee. We are fair and need to ensure all exhibitors have a fair and equal chance to sell.
* Very easy move-in and move-out! Ground level...three points of entry.
* Indoor restrooms
* Booth sitters available
* Tents and displays must be located entirely within the assigned space. DO NOT encrouch into the aisles or neighbors space.
* Electricity is very limited but available.
* GNE Events has the final decision about ALL products and display materials being sold and displayed and only those described and shown via photo will be considered for acceptance. If it was not on your application nor photos submitted with your applicatio...please refrain from bringing or using it.
* Carry in and Carry out trash. Vendors are not permitted to leave boxes, paper, food, broken equipment or trash of any kind on the ground or around booth spaces. The trash cans are NOT to be used for vendor trash. Your space will be inspected after you leave the event. If your space has been left a mess, there will be a $75 fine assessed and you will not be asked back.
Please Stay informed->
To stay up to date on show information and to see photos from past shows:
WEBSITE - www.GNECraftArtisanShows.com
EMAIL - GNECraftArtisanShows@gmail.com
NOTE- Schedule and show times are subject to change.