ENROLMENT TERMS AND CONDITIONS.
1. Students must submit 100% of all coursework submissions in order to pass the training program and graduate.
2. Course Fees and Refunds: The full course fee must be paid in full on enrolment. Course fees and part thereof are non-refundable. Students who have paid course fees in full or in part, who are un-enrolled due to failure to submit coursework, or who have a change in circumstance or mind, and wish to discontinue their course, will forfeit their course fee. We will always do our best to assist students to complete the course and may offer alternatives in some extreme circumstances to assist students experiencing financial difficulty, however, this cannot be guaranteed in all situations. Please talk to us if you need further information or assistance.
3. Deferrals: Students who cannot participate in the course due to illness or other extenuating circumstances may be able to defer to a later course date, at the Director's discretion.
4. In the unlikely event we are unable to deliver the course due to circumstances beyond our control, the course may be put on hold and deferred to a later date which will be as soon as possible.
5. Class cancellations: In the very unlikely event that a class needs to be deferred due to circumstances beyond our control, students will be notified via email and through the college's Facebook page.
6. In the event of any circumstances beyond our control that require classes to be cancelled, fees will not be refunded, and every effort will be made to deliver the training course via an alternative method.
7. Any student who uses behaviour that is offensive, upsetting, aggressive or disruptive to the class (online or in-person) may be expelled after two warnings have been issued in writing, outlining the nature of the unsuitable behaviour. If a student is expelled, no refund of any course fees already paid will be available and no graduation certificates will be issued.
8. While all care and due diligence are taken, please be advised that in the unlikely event that any harm or injury is caused by the practical application of any information or instruction supplied, Mind Body Education and their employees and representatives can accept no liability. The information supplied is not intended to replace medical advice.
9. This course is not suitable for people who are currently experiencing mental health issues as some activities may cause emotional triggers. In agreeing to these terms and conditions, you are stating that you are not aware of any mental health issues and that you are not currently receiving treatment or taking medication for a mental health issue.
10. This course has not been written for people who have a 'non-typical' learning style or a medical condition that may impact their ability to read, write or comprehend the course content. In agreeing to these terms and conditions, you are stating that you are aware of your own learning abilities and will personally seek any additional support/tutorage that you may require to complete the course.
11. Please note that this course does not lead to any government-regulated higher education awards as it is an internationally industry-regulated and accredited course.
IMPORTANT: All course fees are shown in Australian dollars. No international transfer fees will be charged for international students.You can check the conversion rate for your currency HERE