SIP 'N STROLL RULES AND EXPECTATIONS
- All exhibits must be original works executed since 2021. The quality of exhibited work is expected to be similar to the images submitted for consideration.
- Maximum of two artists per booth. No more than 2 artists may occupy one tent (additional fee is required for 2 artists). Two artists collaborating to produce single pieces of art may qualify as a single exhibitor, but all works displayed should be products of collaboration rather than individual works by each collaborator.
- Paintings, graphics and photographs must be suitably framed or matted.
- Applications that include food products or selling food items will not be eligible to participate in the festival.
- Artists must submit an artist application and $7.00 fee as required by The City of Seneca upon acceptance.
- Artists will receive a booth space of approximately 10’ X 10.’ Artists will not take up any additional booth space. An artist can request 2 booth spaces. The cost is $30 for each additional booth space.
- Sip 'n Stroll staff will supply two 8.5 x 11 signs for your booth that include business name, vendor name, and printed QR code (directing to preferred social site). Each artist is required to display the provided booth signs.
- Artists are responsible for supplying their own tents and for making their tents sturdy against the wind, rain, etc. Anchor weights are required.
- Artists are responsible for supplying their own tables and chairs necessary or displaying in the booth.
- Artist booth assignment on the day of the festival is determined by the Sip ’n Stroll committee and we strive to separate similar art along the Sip ’n Stroll route. Booth assignment is not based on application date.
- Check-in/setup is Saturday, September 28th, 2024 from 8am-9:30am.
- All booths must be setup and completed no later than 10:30am to be eligible for the festival.
- All artist booths will be placed down the middle of the assigned street with a six (6) foot space between each booth. Artist and vendors should expect visitors to enter booth from both sides. Artists may display between booths without impeding foot traffic.
- All artists MUST CHECK IN AT REGISTRATION located at Brews on the Alley 109 Ram Cat Alley, near the intersection of Ram Cat Alley and N. Fairplay Street. You will be given an artist packet, which will include your Booth Assignment, an event map, your city license (which MUST be displayed in your booth), and pertinent information regarding the show. We encourage you to read everything in your packet before the show opens for business.
- Without exception, all artists' vehicles must be removed from the event area no later than 1⁄2 hour before the show begins. Setup and breakdown times are strictly enforced. Any person closing their booth before the scheduled closing time shall be disqualified from future shows.
**Electricity is not available during this event.