Read and follow the instructions carefully prior to submitting your application.
Please complete the following application.
Complete all entries of online form, and PRINT the application for submission. Attach the following documentation to the application:
- Verification of admission for the next academic year
- Transcript of High School Grades
- Letter of Acceptance from institution of higher learning
- Letter of recommendation (one only) from principal, counselor, teacher, or department head.
- Long paragraph from applicant setting forth reasons you are applying and your future plans.
NOTE: Children of Waterloo Optimist Members are not elligible for this grant.
This scholarship is open to students of Waterloo High School, Career Center of Southern Illinois (CCSI), and Gibault High School only.
Eligible applicants from CCSI must have at least one parent residing in the Waterloo School District.
Submit the completed application with all documents specified to your High School Counselor's Office no later than Friday, April 12, 2024, at 3:00 PM.