Before submitting an application, please read through our rules & guidelines for cary entry. Spaces are limited this year so we are going to be stricter on submissions than in previous years. Good luck!
1. Vehicle must have either a full or partial wrap. No sticker bombs.
2. Any and all wrap designs must not be from eBay, Ali Express, Wish, etc. It must be a CUSTOM design.
3. We are a family friendly event. That being said, absolutely no lewd, risqué, nsfw, inappropriate stickers, designs, etc will be tolerated. All items violating this rule will need to either be removed or covered the day of the event. MoTownCon reserves the right to deem any item inappropriate and/or prohibited in the showcase.
4. Cars must be “complete”– meaning no extensive damage, missing parts, or unfinished parts.
5. Do your best to keepthe vehicle on display for the entirety of the event.
6. Your showcase spot is for your car ONLY. You are not allowed to set up and sell anything outside. If you wish to sell items in addition to having your car on display, then please fill out a vendor form. It is only fair to our vendors inside thateveryone pays to sell their goods. If found in violation of this rule,you will promptly be asked to leave the premises.