The responsibilities of the HoPe Leadership Chapter Vice President of Development include, but are not limited to:
1. Oversee all fundraising efforts of the HoPe Leadership Chapter.
2. Organize, lead and implement a fundraiser per month.
3. Work with advisor to maintain budget report.
4. Assist in the planning and development of all HoPe Leadership Chapter meetings, events, and officer meetings.
5. Provide assistance and support to the HoPe Leadership Chapter President when requested.
6. Must maintain a clean discipline record. Failure to do so may result in the removal as an officer.
We recommend the Vice President of Development to have a passion to develop the chapter to its full capacity by engaging with the community in order to create fundraisers and build partnerships to fund the HoPe Leadership Chapter. Proper training will be given at the HoPe Youth Leadership Summit and throughout the year.