We are pleased that you have chosen the Victorian Village Guest House for your upcoming visit to Columbus. We hope your stay at the Guest House will be enjoyable and look forward to having you here. The following Guest License Agreement pertains to your visit and must be accepted in order to finalize and confirm your reservation.
1. All reservations are confirmed with one night’s advance deposit and a signed Guest License Agreement. The balance of your bill is due upon arrival and check-in.
2. The Victorian Village Guest House has a two-night minimum stay.
3. If cancellation is made more than seven (7) days prior to your arrival date, guest deposit will be refunded, less a $25 cancellation fee, or your deposit may be applied to another rental date, subject to availability. If cancellation is made less than seven (7) days prior to arrival date, all monies are forfeited and deposit is non-refundable.
4. Methods of payment accepted include: cash, Visa, MasterCard or Discover. We regret that we do not accept any type of checks nor do we accept American Express or Diner’s Club cards.
5. Check-in time is after 5:00 p.m. Eastern time on arrival date. Check out time is by 11:00 a.m. Eastern time on departure date. Please note that there is a $25 fee for all late check-outs unless prior approval has been obtained from the owners. We will do our best to accommodate early arrivals and late check-outs subject to guest suite availability.
6. The standard daily rate Sunday through Wednesday nights for the Victorian Village Guest House is $199.00 U.S. The standard daily rate Thursday through Saturday nights for $209 U.S. (plus all applicable State and Local taxes and fees). Special rates may apply for events such as Ohio State University football weekends, NHL or NCAA playoffs, Arnold Sports Festivals, local festival or holiday weekends, etc. There is an additional charge of $25.00 U.S. (plus all applicable State and Local taxes and fees) for use of each additional twin bed or for each additional person. Please contact the Guest House directly to see if the standard daily rate or special rates apply to the date(s) of your stay.
7. Parking is available on Neil Avenue and is at the risk of the guest. Victorian Village Guest House is not responsible for parking tickets, towing fees, damage to vehicle, or any other costs incurred if guest parks in permit-zoned parking areas, during snow emergency, street sweeping, etc. Please consult the Guest Fact Sheet in the Guest House to make sure you have parked in an area that is permissible.
8. Guests may not park in front of the Guest House garage doors in the alley without advance permission of the owners.
9. If owners are not available when you check in, they will make specific arrangements for you to obtain keys to the Guest House.
10. The Victorian Village Guest House property and furnishings are privately owned. Guest acknowledges he/she is a licensee of the owner and not a tenant, and is not acquiring any interest in the property.
11. Guest agrees to compensate owner for any excessive cleaning, repair of damage beyond normal wear and tear, or cost of missing or broken items upon departure.
12. Owner is not responsible for any articles of the guest that are lost or stolen, or left on the premises. We regret that we are unable to offer a safe or vault for valuable storage at this time.
13. Guests agree agent or owner may enter premises to make repairs or conduct maintenance necessary upon notification of guest. All reasonable efforts will be made to handle maintenance emergencies; however, no guarantee can be made that such problems can be resolved immediately or during your stay.
14. No pets or animals are permitted in the Victorian Village Guest House under any circumstances. Owner reserves the right to terminate this agreement and ask the guest to immediately vacate the premises with no refund should pet(s) or animals be found on the premises.
15. No smoking of any materials (pipes, cigars, cigarettes, illegal substances, etc.) is permitted under any circumstances in the Victorian Village Guest House. Smoking is permitted only on the patio adjacent to the Guest House doorway. Further, guests may not use any scented candles, incense, oils, air fresheners or other scented materials inside the guest house at any time. Owner reserves the right to terminate this agreement and ask the guest to immediately vacate the premises with no refund should smoking occur or scented materials be used inside the premises.
16. Only registered, paying guests are allowed in the Victorian Village Guest House. No parties or additional persons may be brought onto the property or into the Guest House by guests.
17. No sub-letting of the Victorian Village Guest House or transfer of rental to other parties is permitted.
18. We regret that the Victorian Village Guest House is not handicap accessible. We would be happy to refer you to other lodging in the area should you require a handicap accessible facility.
19. Any lawsuits or legal actions relating to this agreement to be exclusively filed and venued in the State courts of Franklin County, Ohio.
By signing below, guest acknowledges that he/she has read, understands and accepts the terms of this agreement.
This Guest License Agreement must be submitted to Victorian Village Guest House in order to confirm your reservation! Please read, accept terms, include your stay information and submit.
If you have questions, please contact hosts Jeff and Lisa Morton
Victorian Village Guest House
1149 Neil Avenue Columbus, Ohio 43201
Phone and Fax: 614-294-2849