Dunn's Farm Corgis
By selecting the pay button below you are agreeing to this contract!
1. The required deposit is $100.00. This deposit is non-refundable due to buyer default. It is however, refundable due to seller default.
2. This deposit will hold one Pembroke Welsh Corgi puppy for the buyer under the following circumstances:
a. There is a current litter and the buyer has chosen a particular puppy...that puppy will be held for that buyer.
b. There is a current litter and the buyer does not know which puppy they want but has a preference to sex and/or color...being that the buyer can't decide, others will be allowed to choose and a puppy with the buyers DOCUMENTED preferences will be held for the buyer by default....when it is your time to choose, you are not obligated to select your choices on this form. This only applies to the situation listed in section 2b.
c. There is a current litter and the buyer does not know which puppy they want and has no color or sex preferences...being that the buyer can't decide, others will be allowed to choose and a remaining puppy will be reserved for the buyer unless the buyer decides before all but one puppy is spoken for.
d. There is not a current litter, therefore, no puppy to choose. However, the buyer wants to reserve a puppy from a future litter.
3. Please note that the order in which puppy buyers are allowed to choose their puppy is based on the order the deposits are received.
4. If a deposit has been placed and there is currently no litter of puppies, the buyer agrees to wait until a current litter is available. This is not based on breeding (sometimes females do not take). This is based on an actual litter of puppies.
5. By placing a deposit, you (the buyer) agree to pick up your puppy (once chosen) at the time that the puppy becomes 8 weeks old.
6. Please confirm with me which litter/breeding your deposit is for prior to placing a deposit. If you choose to not get a puppy from your selected litter, your name will go to the current end of the list. Your deposit will still remain ahead of any other deposits placed by families after that point. I don't like to do this, but it isn't fair to the families that have been planning and waiting a year, to have to wait longer. I COMPLETELY understand that "things" come up and "life" happens. I just need to be fair to everyone. Also, in the event that I have an opening for an earlier litter than you selected, I will contact you. You will get the opportunity to select the puppy currently available. However, if you choose to wait, it will NOT change your place in line. I will then contact you once the litter is born from the breeding you selected.
7. Finally, the buyer agrees to pay the remaing balance of $1100.00(limited registration)/$1400.00(full registration) at the time the puppy is picked up.
Please note that this is a deposit contract only. The "Contract of Sale" will be signed in person upon pick up of your puppy.
The N/A option is ONLY for those who have ALREADY chosen a puppy from a CURRENT litter and are placing their deposit. Those families may put their puppies details in the section below.