1. ENTIRE AGREEMENT: This agreement contains the entire understanding between Trevee Green from: "withStyle Photography" and THE CLIENT. It supersedes all prior and simultaneous agreements between the parties. The only way to change or add to this agreement is to do so in writing, and providing the document is signed by all the relevant parties.
2. RESERVATION: Upon your signature, withStyle Photography will reserve the time and date agreed upon, and will not make other reservations for that time and date. For this reason, the Reservation Deposit of 50% is non-refundable, even if the date is changed or the wedding cancelled for any reason; including acts of God, fire, strike and/or extreme weather. The Reservation Deposit is to be paid at time of signing the contract. The Reservation Deposit is applied towards the contracted wedding photography package.
3. CD/THUMB DRIVE DELIVERY: 8-12 weeks after the wedding, withStyle Photography will provide THE CLIENT with a watermarked CD AND Full Resolution (if in package) This CD/THUMB DRIVE will contain all photographs (in both color and a few in black and white) taken at the event at photographers choice. All photographs will have a watermark embedded, prohibiting unauthorized use. THE CLIENT should as soon as possible provide withStyle Photography with a list of desired images to be printed, enlarged and/or digitally manipulated (corresponding to the amount of prints agreed upon in this contract). The list should specify which images should be in color, black and white. Printing of photographs cannot commence prior to withStyle Photography receipt of this list. THE CLIENT agrees if the balance is not paid one week before wedding, withStyle Photography will NOT make a final delivery of selected prints, incurring no liability to withStyle Photography and resulting in loss of Reservation Deposit by THE CLIENT.
4. CANCELLATION: In the event that THE CLIENT cancels the contracted services for wedding photography outlined in this contract before the wedding ceremony takes place (7 days before), the 50% of the full package (if already paid in full) will be returned.
5. PRE-EVENT CONSULTATION: The parties agree to a pre-event consultation before the wedding date in order to finalize the actual shooting times and locations. Most often rehearsal dinner.
6. EVENT GUIDE: THE CLIENT will be responsible for (or have someone designated for this responsibility) identifying people/objects of whom/which specific photographs are desired. The photographer will NOT be held accountable for not photographing desired people if there is no one to assist in identifying or gathering people for the photograph(s).
7. 60-90 MINUTE WINDOW: The bride and/or groom agree to set aside at least 30 minutes before the commencement of the wedding ceremony and a 60 minute time frame afterward for photographs that cannot be obtained during the ceremony or reception. The 60 minutes following the ceremony includes group photographs. If either the bride’s or groom’s late arrival (or any other reason outside of the photographer’s control) prevents this 90 minute window from occurring, withStyle Photography shall not be held liable for failure to take desired photographs. (unless Bride and Groom does not want to see each other before wedding)
8. COOPERATION: The parties agree to positive cooperation and communication for the best possible result within the definition of this assignment. , withStyle Photography is not responsible for key individuals’ failure to be present or to cooperate during photography sessions, neither for missed images due to details not revealed to withStyle Photography. , withStyle Photography recommends that THE CLIENT designate an "event guide" (see PRE-EVENT CONSULTATION above) to point out important individuals to the photographer, whom THE CLIENT wishes to include in informal or candid photographs.
9. SHOOTING TIME / ADDITIONS: The photography schedule and selected methodology are designed to accomplish the goals and wishes of THE CLIENT in a manner enjoyed by all parties involved. THE CLIENT and withStyle Photography agree that positive cooperation and punctuality are therefore essential. Shooting commences at the scheduled time. Should the ceremony start late due to any reason whatsoever, withStyle Photography will not be held liable for any photographs not taken.
10. HOUSE RULES: The photographer is limited by the guidelines of the ceremony official or the reception site management. THE CLIENT agrees to accept the technical results of their imposition on the photographer. Negotiation with the officials for moderation of guidelines is THE CLIENT'S responsibility; withStyle Photography will offer technical recommendations only.
11. DIGITAL NEGATIVES, PRINTS and COPYRIGHTS: The photographs, digital negatives or prints produced by withStyle Photography are protected by Copyright Law (all rights reserved) and may not be reproduced in any manner without withStyle Photography explicit written permission. Upon final payment by THE CLIENT, limited copyright ownership of the resulting images will be transferred to THE CLIENT under the following conditions:
· The negatives and/or slides are the property of THE CLIENT for personal use and for the purposes of the reproduction and distribution of photographs to friends and relatives.
· THE CLIENT must obtain written permission from, and compensate withStyle Photography prior to an event where THE CLIENT, THE CLIENT’S friends or relatives publish or sell the photographs for profit.
12. MODEL RELEASE: THE CLIENT hereby assigns and grants withStyle Photography and its legal representatives the irrevocable and unrestricted right to use and publish photographs of THE CLIENT or in which THE CLIENT may be included, for editorial, trade, advertising or any other purpose and in any manner and medium; to alter the same without restriction; and to copyright the same. THE CLIENT hereby releases withStyle Photography and its legal representatives and assigns from all claims and liability relating to said photographs. It is agreed that withStyle Photography may display and use the photographs taken for advertising, display, website and internet promotion, photographic contests, public display such as in malls, photography books, photography instructional books, store fronts, window displays, studio display, television advertising, magazine advertising and any other purpose thought proper by withStyle Photography.
13. EXCLUSIVITY / GUEST PHOTOGRAPHY: It is understood that withStyle Photography will act as the sole and exclusive wedding photographer. Because of the fact that flashes from guest’s cameras may ruin shots taken by withStyle Photography, THE CLIENT acknowledges that they are responsible for notifying all of their guests that guest photography is not permitted at any time while the professional photographer are in session. withStyle Photography suggests that a separate notice be placed in the invitations. The formal photography time is for the exclusive use of withStyle Photography to capture the formal wedding portraits. Because of time constraints and the need for subjects to pay full attention to the professional photographer, guest photography cannot be permitted. withStyle Photography will allow guests to take snapshots during the processional and recessional, during candid events at the church, and at the altar during the time withStyle Photography equipment is being packed up. In return for this consideration withStyle Photography insists no other guest photography take place when or where withStyle Photography is working. No other guest/photographer using professional equipment will be allowed by withStyle Photography at any time during the wedding. withStyle Photography reserves the right to stop any photographic services paid for and leave the function should any other person take photographs with any professional equipment – with the deposit being forfeit.
14. GUEST COOPERATION: THE CLIENT is responsible for the conduct of their guests. THE CLIENT will direct all other service providers (florist, DJ, caterer, etc.) to provide any needed information and cooperation to the photographer. Coordination with other service providers is necessary to complete all the photography sessions as scheduled. THE CLIENT should share the photography schedule with other service providers to make sure that there is no conflict in times. In addition, events during the wedding day should be planned to make the best use of time from all vendors.
withStyle Photography will not tolerate verbally or physically abusive behavior, nor will it share its time or compete with guest photographers for the attention of the subjects. Unchecked guest conduct that interferes with photography may seriously affect the quality of the photographs taken and increase the number of times photos must be re-taken. If THE CLIENT is unable to control the conduct of their guests, resulting in an unacceptable degree of misconduct, or if the conduct of any of their guests damages the equipment of the photographer, it will result in the early or immediate departure of the photographer. THE CLIENT understands that in such an event, no refunds will be granted.
15. COMPLETION SCHEDULE: The printing process can only start once withStyle Photography receives the order list for the required images. Digital processing takes approximately 8-12 weeks. Creation of a wedding album takes 8-12 weeks, enlargements 2-3 weeks or possibly longer when laboratory and bindery schedules are heavy.
16. PAYMENTS: THE CLIENT agrees that 50% deposit is required at the time of contract acceptance and 100% of the remaining balance is due 7 days before the event.
17. FINAL DELIVERY: withStyle Photography will deliver the prints and any additional material once printing is completed.
18. METHOD OF REMUNERATION: Payments may be made with cash, check or money order. Please make checks out to Trevee Green. $35.00 Fee with be applied for returned checks and ALL orders will be put on hold until balance is paid in full with cash.
19. RIGHT OF WITHDRAWAL: THE CLIENT may only cancel if he/she wishes only 7 days before the event in writing to: Trevee@withstylephoto.com. The deposit (50%) paid to hold date will not be returned. 51% or/and more will be returned. See 20.
20. PENALTY FEES & CHARGES: If THE CLIENT cancels after the 6 days cut-off, withStyle Photography will hold the deposit (50%) + 51% or/and more.
21. LIMIT OF LIABILITY: In the unlikely event of severe medical, natural, or other emergencies, it may be necessary to retain an alternative photographer. withStyle Photography will make every effort to secure a replacement photographer able and/or willing to provide a similar package as chosen in this contract at the same/similar tariff. If such a situation should occur and a suitable replacement is not found, responsibility and liability is limited to the return of all payments received for the event package.
22. withStyle Photography takes the utmost care with respect to exposure, transportation and processing of photographs; including using professional grade equipment and professional grade backup equipment. However, in the unlikely event of THE CLIENT’S photographs being lost, stolen or destroyed for reasons within or beyond withStyle Photography control, the latter’s liability is limited to the return of all payments received for the event package. The limit of liability shall not exceed the contract price stated herein. The limit of liability for a partial loss of originals shall be a prorated amount of the exposures lost based on the percentage of total number of originals.
23. NON-GUARANTEE: Although every possible care will be taken to produce photographs of all important and special events during the wedding, withStyle Photography cannot place an unconditional guarantee on the above. withStyle Photography will not be held responsible for any ruined photographs due to guests’ (or any other) flashes; or any other ruined photographs due to any other cause in or outside of withStyle Photography control
24. PERFORMANCE: The performance of this contract on behalf of withStyle Photography shall be contingent upon acts of God, flood, fire, warfare, government laws or regulations, electrical failure, strikes by suppliers, and/or conditions beyond its control.
25. SEVERABILITY: If any provision of this agreement is held to be invalid or unenforceable under the law, the validity of this agreement as a whole shall not be affected, and the other provisions of the agreement shall remain in full force and effect.
26. AMENDMENTS: This contract has been freely negotiated and shall be recognized as the entirety of the agreement. Only those changes or modifications specifically placed in writing, attached, dated and signed by THE CLIENT and withStyle Photography at the time of acceptance of this contract shall be recognized as amendments to this contract.
27. PROFESSIONAL IMAGE MANIPULATION: withStyle Photography will allow for limited professional image manipulation (if technically possible) on any images of THE CLIENT’S choice that are printed. This includes red eye removal, de-ageing, color correction, special effects, portrait glamorization etc. It is understood that if a technicality prevents withStyle Photography from performing requested image manipulation, or if a technicality prevents the final result to meet THE CLIENT’S requirement, THE CLIENT will reside with the fact that withStyle Photography has performed to its best ability with regard to the specific task and that withStyle Photography has no further responsibility towards said image manipulation.
I have read and understood the terms above. I hereby agree to the terms of this agreement.