1. Is the unit available? Yes, unit available if you can make showing appointment.
2. What is your rent Criteria? Pay rent on time and not cause any problem. detail list is rent criteria online.
3. Can I schedule appointment? Yes, Please schedule appointment online by calling 314-254-9696 to have the web link text to you.
4. Is previous eviction OK? Depends on your current job, income, and fund available to move in and/or cosigner will help. We may need cosigner and double move in amount.
5. Do you accept pets? Depends on the pet and the property you applied. Well behavior pet will be ok for property with yard, non gressive breeds or above 45lb, Pet registration fee $150, and pet rent $25-$45/mo.
6. Can you tell me some information? We will be glad to answer your question if you text us the question. We tried put as much information online as possible too.
7. Do you fix this and that? Yes, We will do whatever to improve and make resident happy, and fix normal wear and tear as soon as possible.
8. Some credit problems ok? Medical, business failure, foreclosure are not automativally disqualified.
9. No rental history/paying rent to family member? We would want double move in amount.
10 What is the move in amout required? 2xrent is average, but could be double depending on your credit and rental history.
11 How do we apply your rental homes? online apllication form https://secure.jotformpro.com/abcmanagement/rentalapplication.
12 What if we are not happy as soon as we moved in? We will return your move in fee/move out fee and void the lease if let us know the problem within 30day move in and leave the unit in move in condition.
13 Roomates or friends move together? Each prospect has to qualify separately unless on the same tax return.
14. What is utility cost? It really depends on the individual usage and best to call utility company for up to date information yourself.
15 In Summary: We want to work with coopertive tenanats not causing landlord and neighbor problems,