1) Students must maintain at least a "C" (2.0 on a 4.0 QPA) grade average to continue to qualify for funding.
2) If applicable, the Student Fair Share Account(s) must be up-to-date to qualify for funding - unless the family has participated in the hardship process with the Norwin High School Director of Bands
3) It is the policy of the Norwin Play It Forward Fund to provide equal opportunities without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual preference, or age (as long as student is enrolled in grades 5 through 12) or disability. All decisions are made by the appropriate Band/Orchestra Director, applicable Norwin Music Department Staff, and the Application Evaluation Committee, and not the Officers of the Norwin Play It Forward Fund, Inc.
4) It is understood that funds are only available as the Norwin Play It Forward Fund Inc. has funds available to distribute, and approval for participation in special musical opportunities are limited to one per year per student.
5) Funds from the Norwin Play It Forward Fund Inc. are disbursed directly to event coordinators or camps as approved by the appropriate Band/Orchestra Director, and not to the student nor family.
6) Students who receive approval for subsidized special musical opportunities are expected to submit a "Thank You" letter to the Application Evaluation Committee. Please mail correspondence to: The Norwin Play It Forward Fund, Inc., 531 Cedar Glenn Drive, North Huntingdon, PA 15642 ATTN: Application Evaluation Committee.