1) Students must maintain at least a "C" (2.0 on a 4.0 QPA) grade average to continue to qualify for subsidized lessons
2) If applicable, the Student Fair Share Account(s) must be up-to-date to qualify for subsidized lessons - unless the family has participated in the hardship process with the Norwin High School Director of Bands
3) It is the policy of the Norwin Play It Forward Fund to provide equal opportunities without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual preference, or age (as long as student is enrolled in grades 5 through 12) or disability. All decisions are made by the Norwin Director of Bands, applicable Norwin Music Department Staff, and the Application Evaluation Committee, and not the Officers of the Norwin Play It Forward Fund, Inc.
4) Students chosen to receive subsidized lessons must reapply annually, and any student not selected may reapply at each semester.
5) Any students chosen to receive subsidized lessons may lose their privilege without notice by failing to adhere to the policies and guidelines as agreed to by signature of this document.
6) It is understood that funds are only available as the Norwin Play It Forward Fund Inc. has funds available to distribute, and participation may be limited to one child per family.
7) Funds from the Norwin Play It Forward Fund Inc. are disbursed directly to instructors as approved by the Norwin High School Director of Bands or designee, and not to the student nor family.
8) Students who receive approval for subsidized music lessons or music camp grants are expected to submit a "Thank You" letter to the Application Evaluation Committee. Please mail correspondence to: The Norwin Play It Forward Fund, Inc., 531 Cedar Glenn Drive, North Huntingdon, PA 15642 ATTN: Application Evaluation Committee.