Enrolled vs. Registered
1. Placed your child on a list to be added to the requested program class list for a later date. (FSA works off a first come basis, so your child will not lose their place in line if signed in on the enrollment form)
2. FSA’s Registration office will contact you by email and/ or telephone to either offer your child a space with the requested program or to inform you of a later date of contact if your enrollment is for a later year than the present.
ex: If you are interested in a start date of Sept 2017, we cannot secure a space for your child until Spring 2017.
3. Given opportunity to have a private tour of the facility. Tours to be had only in the year of the requested year to start.
1. Paid deposit with minimum amount due (Last months tuition)
2. Given password to Complete the online registration
3. Required to fill out and hand in all necessary paperwork and forms before your child’s first day.