· Work with you to ensure the photo schedule that you supplied is practical. We can photograph up to 100 Players per hour
· Ensure we continue to provide you will the details of what we need to deliver your final product effectively and on time.
· Ensure that our Photographers are on time and take amazing Team and Player Portrait photos. Please note we can only photograph Player Portraits on your photo day(s). Absent players can not be re-take in our studio.
· Upload your photos to a secure website for proofing and email the link to one central co-ordinator. They will be the one responsible for having the Team Managers/Coaches check the photos online.
· Provide you your photos in the agreed time frame, as long as the conditions below are met.
· Offer you the chance to send us 'headshots' of absent players to be added to your group photo as an Inset (a small box in the border of the photo). The cost for these is $15 per players. Please note we cannot "photoshop" a player into the photo.
· Provide us with the Players’ names and their Team in an excel spread sheet. This is necessary to ensure speed and accuracy and also is what drives the online proofing system. We need to receive this no later than 14 days prior to the first photo shoot.
· Provide us with any Club or Sponsor logos in high resolution no later than 14 days prior to the first photo shoot.
· Provide us with the due date that you need to receive your photos by. Please note we can only work with one due date and cannot split the delivery. In the event that you request seperate delivery, additional charges will apply.
· Ensure your last photo shoot takes place no later than 20 business days before you need the photos. Urgent fees will apply if your last shoot is less than 20 days before delivery.
· Provide us with the final corrections no later than 10 business days before you need the photos. If corrections are finalised after this, we cannot guarantee your delivery date. PLEASE NOTE it is up to the club co-ordinator to ensure all corrections are provided within the timeframes, we will not pursue individual managers directly.
· If at 10 days before delivery you request us to "hold back" on printing a small number of teams due to the corrections not being supplied, we can do this. However we will charge a $140 "hold back" fee.
· Please note that once we have approved your due date, if you wish to change this date addtional charges may apply.
· This booking has a 72 hour cooling off period in which alterations can be made or the booking may be cancelled. Cancelling after this time will incur a $300 fee. Changes may incur a $140 fee.