New! Please review the Cultural Compentency Section of MEAC's Guidelines Document inorder to submit the application.
*The program brochure or flier may:
- be in draft form
- be a website (provide the URL below)
The program brochure should include:
a. Name of the program
b. Name of the sponsoring organization(s)
c. Dates and schedule with allocation of expected session times
d. Cost of attendance
e. Names and credentials of presenters
f. Topics presented
g. Target audience
h. Number of contact hours to be awarded
i. Which organization(s)/agency(ies) have approved the program for continuing education credit (or are in the process of approving)
*Visit MEAC's website for a sample program evaluation form.
*Note that the Contact Hour Attendance/Award Certificate given to attendees must include:
- Name and Identification Number of the attendee
- The number of contact hours the attendee has been awarded
- The title and date of the program
- The MEAC contact hour identification number (supplied to you in your approval letter from MEAC)
- Last four numbers of participant’s social security number (XXXX SS#)
- Sponsor's name and contact information
- The words, "The Midwifery Education Accreditation Council approved this continuing education program. See www.meacschools.org for more information."
Visit MEAC's website for a sample Contact Hour Attendance/Award Certificate
Note that the planning committee must include at least one CPM, LM, CNM, or CM.
*Visit MEAC's website for a sample Speaker/Session Evaluation form
For EACH session offered at this program, complete and submit a MEAC Continuing Education Session Application.
Your application can not be processed until all Session Applications have been received.
Thank you. If you have supplied answers to all the required questions, you may now submit your application.