Applicants of the Richard Cecil Todd and Clauda Pennock Todd Scholarship for Excellence in Scholarship, Leadership, and Fellowship should be Phi Sigma Pi Members who exemplify the principles of scholarship, leadership and fellowship within the Fraternity, on campus and within the community.
The following requirements must be met in order to apply for the scholarship:
- The applicant must be an undergraduate student in pursuit of a Bachelor’s Degree or a graduating senior entering graduate school. Proof of enrollment in a graduate school program must be submitted by the graduating senior prior to August 1.
- The applicant must be an undergraduate Member of Phi Sigma Pi.
- The applicant must have at least one full semester or one quarter of active membership in the Fraternity, not including the semester or quarter of Initiation into Phi Sigma Pi.
- The applicant must be active and in good standing, at the time the application is due to the National Headquarters.
- A one-to-three page essay typed statement from the applicant should be submitted. It should focus on how the applicant promoted scholarship, leadership and fellowship within the Fraternity, campus and community since becoming a Member of Phi Sigma Pi. Included in this statement shall be a list of speciﬁc and signiﬁcant Fraternity, campus and/or community activities. The applicant must note their role and involvement in these activities.
- One professional and/or scholarly letter of recommendation written by an unrelated party who can attest to the professional / scholastic performance of the applicant must be provided. The professional / scholarship letter of recommendation must be uploaded here.
- Academic Transcript, additional letters of recommendation, exhibits, reports or other documents which support your application may be submitted, but are not required.