Applicants of the Phi Sigma Pi Graduate Scholarship should be Phi Sigma Pi Alumni who graduated in good standing from their Collegiate Chapter and exemplifies the principles of scholarship and leadership within the Member's community.
The following requirements must be met in order to apply for the Phi Sigma Pi Graduate Scholarship:
1. The applicant must be a Phi Sigma Pi Alumnus/a who graduated in good standing and is in pursuit of a postgraduate degree or certification. Proof of enrollment in a graduate or professional school program must be submitted.
2. The applicant must have graduated in good standing with both the Collegiate Chapter and the National Office. Additionally, the individual must be in good standing at the time all application materials are due to the National Headquarters.
3. The applicant must submit the following items by April 15:
(a) Two letters of recommendation written by faculty members who can attest to the previous scholastic performance of the applicant. The letter of recommendation must be uploaded here by the faculty member.
(b) One letter of recommendation from the Collegiate Chapter or other qualified person(s), which focuses on the leadership and fellowship contributions of the applicant.
(c) A 1,500-word essay describing how you, the applicant, have lived the ideals of the Fraternity since your graduation.
(d) The applicant must submit an official post-secondary academic transcript via mail.
4. The applicant must have graduated with a 3.00 cumulative GPA (on a 4.00 scale) from the applicant's bachelor’s program.
5. The applicant must be a member of the National Alumni Association.
6. Exhibits, reports or other documents, which support the applicant’s claims, may be submitted in addition to the required.
If you are having problems viewing this form, please click here.