You will be contacted by phone if it is determined you are eligible to apply for the JumpStart Program. In order to complete the application process, please bring the following documentation when scheduled for your application meeting:
1. High school diploma or GED.
2. College transcripts (if applicable).
4. Printed confirmation of WorkInTexas registration.
5. Documentation of age and citizenship:
a. Passport OR
b. Birth Certificate AND driver’s license OR
c. Driver’s license and Social Security Card OR
d. Copy of Permanent Resident Card
6. If you are a veteran or an eligible spouse of a veteran please bring the following:
a. DD214 with character of discharge OR
b. Orders OR
c. Disability eligibility letter.