VOLUNTEER POLICIES AND GENERAL AGREEMENT RELEASE FORM
I, the VOLUNTEER understand that becoming a volunteer requires making a commitment to ROCKSTARS PRODUCTION. Therefore, I agree to the following:
· Respect those we serve.
· Maintain confidentiality and privacy regarding history, records, information and discussions about the clients we serve and or pertinent agency information. Failure to do so may result in the individual or organization to which such confidential information belongs pursuing a civil suit against me in a court of law for any loss or damages incurred as a result of my disclosure.
· Respect the confidentiality and privacy of those we serve. However, if I am in any way concerned about safety issues, I will discuss my concerns with my supervisor. Maintain open communication with ROCKSTARS PRODUCTION; its staff, and my supervisor.
· As a representative of ROCKSTARS PRODUCTION I will exhibit a neat, well-groomed appearance, particularly while working at an event, or in the office. Clothing will be appropriate for the occasion.
· I understand that during my shifts at events I am assigned to, there will be no drinking of alcoholic beverages; no use, trading, selling or offering anyone illegal drugs; no eating or smoking while I am on duty. Once my shift has been terminated, or I am given a break, I may partake of the food and entertainment. I realize I am always a representative of the agency and as such my behavior will be exemplary.
· I will notify the Volunteer Program at ROCKSTARS PRODUCTION when I have questions, a change of address, job changes, or problems.
· I understand and accept ROCKSTARS PRODUCTION right to ask me to stop volunteering at any time, for any reason.
· I accept and will follow all volunteer policies and procedures stated by ROCKSTARS PRODUCTION.
In consideration of allowing me to volunteer my services for which I receive personal satisfaction, I agree to release and discharge and hold ROCKSTARS PRODUCTION harmless for any damages to my person and or my property by any act of a third party. I hereby agree to indemnify ROCKSTARS PRODUCTION for any damages I may occasion to cause to any third party by my negligence resulting in personal injury or damage to any third party for which ROCKSTARS PRODUCTION is found responsible and for any loss suffered by ROCKSTARS PRODUCTION as a result of my negligence.
I understand that public relations are an important part of volunteering at ROCKSTARS PRODUCTION. I therefore agree on behalf of myself, my heirs, personal representatives and executors to allow ROCKSTARS PRODUCTION to use any photographs or video images taken of me, for ROCKSTARS PRODUCTION use. Reasonable efforts may be made to notify me. However, such notification is not a condition of the use of the photographs or video images for public relations purposes.