To Receive Key and/or Card Key Access
1. You must have a valid Cal1 ID
2. Complete this online form
Please read the following statements carefully.
Keys to this building are the property of the University of California and must be surrendered upon request.
1) I understand the unlawful possession of any University of California key is a misdemeanor per Section 469 of the Penal Code.
2) I will report the loss/theft of any University of California key immediately to my supervisor and to building management for reporting to the University of California Police Department and Domenico Caramagno (email@example.com).
3) I will not lend or give out any issued University of California key, unless told to do so by my supervisor. All permanently reassigned keys must be reported to the Facilities Manager.
I am the recipient of the key(s) to Sutardja Dai Hall spaces listed on this contract. I fully understand that this key must not be duplicated. I am fully aware that I am subject to the loss of privilege of this key if its use is abused. I further agree that this key must be immediately returned to the department upon request or the termination of my affiliation with the University of California, Berkeley.
Safety Training Requirements for New Occupants
All new occupants of Sutardja Dai Hall must be familiar with the Building Emergency Plan (BEP) and the EHS 502 Workplace Safety Training. These documents can be found at:
For questions or help with submitting a Sutardja Dai Hall access request form feel free to email firstname.lastname@example.org