Altar Servers form a very important part of the Church and every Parish is enriched by their dedication and service. It is a very important responsibility, and requires a sincere commitment. You should be at least 8 years old/3rd grader, have received First Communion and be a practicing Catholic.
All servers are expected:
- To be at Church 15 minutes before mass begins.
- To sign-in when they serve, then check with the priest to check what needs to be done to prepare for Mass.
- To fulfill their assigned times AND are expected to find their own replacement at Mass if they cannot make it for whatever reason (a list of servers will be provided)
- To wear "Sunday shoes (black dress shoes)/clothes".
- To hang up their vestments after Mass.
- To pay attention and participate in Mass.
- To know and say the appropriate responses throughout the Mass.
Click the submit button if you agree to fulfill this expectations