This agreement is between the Artist who signed below (hereinafter referred to as the "Artist") and JSC International Entertainment (hereinafter referred to as the "Company"). This Sub-Licensing Agreement is executed and effective as of the date set forth below, by and between Artist and Company.
Company confirms its Sub-Licensing Agreement whereby it represents the Artist under the provisions of this agreement. Artist agrees to all provisions contained herein and will be legally bound by its terms and obligations. The term ("Territory") refers to the countries that the Company works in for the Artist's licensing.
A) Agreements and Conditions
1. The Artist agrees that their original single song and music production to be featured in the territory are being presented to the Company for online distribution, promotion and any other licensing used by Company's work.
2. The Artist agrees that they own the lyrics, composition, performance, orchestration and vocals and that they have the full legal ownership and copyright of it and that they are not under any judicial dispute for copyright procedures and the Artist is the sole party responsible for the material presented.
3. The Artist certifies that the music production presented to the Company for online distribution doesn’t violate rights and or clauses with any other distributor or exclusive agreements.
4. Artist hereby appoints the Company as Artist's authorized representative for the sale, distribution and sub-licensing of rights for Artist's sound recording/single as provided herein. The rights that are granted by the Artist to the Company are nonexclusive and are effective worldwide.
5. The Artist agrees that this is a non-exclusive agreement whereas Artist retains all rights to sell and distribute participating song(s)/single(s) via their own album project distribution or song(s)/ single(s) music submissions and releases.
6. The Artist agrees that any costs or charges incurred, for the purpose of preparing music/tracks to qualify for this sub-licensing opportunity, will be paid by the Artist. Company will not be responsible for any fees that are not directly related to the sub-licensing agreement.
B) General Use
1. The Artist agrees on a shared profit of 50% of the 50% the Company receives in terms of online streaming royalties paid out by EIM. All revenue reports and royalties will be paid out every quarter by PayPal, after which time reports and royalties will be sent by EIM to the Company.
2. The details of other opportunities for streaming, distributing and other licensing related in the territory will be determined by another, separate agreement.
C) Term and Termination
The term of the Services provided (the "Term") shall commence on the date signed below by the Artist and shall continue until either: (i) terminated by the Artist sending an official email requesting termination of this agreement to email@example.com or (ii) terminated by Company in the event that the Artist breached or violated any of the terms of the Agreement in section A.
D) General Provisions
Right to modify the agreement
The Company may modify these terms and conditions in the agreement at any time with written prior notice, with any modifications being effective from the date and time of change.
(a) Choice of Law. The laws of the state of California govern this agreement (without giving effect to its conflicts of law principles).
(b) Choice of Forum. Both parties consent to the personal jurisdiction of the state and federal courts in Los Angeles, California.
(c) Attorneys’ Fees. If either party employs attorneys to enforce any rights arising out of or relating to this agreement, the losing party shall reimburse the prevailing party for its reasonable attorneys’ fees