Please answer the following questions to hlep us learn more about your attitudes and beliefs.
1. The Bible is the inspired, the only infallible, inerrant, authoritative Word of God. (II Timothy 3:15-17)
2. There is one God, eternally existent in three persons: Father, Son and Holy Spirit. (Matthew 28:19)
3. The following are essential: the deity of our Lord Jesus Christ, His virgin birth, His sinless life, His miracles, His vicarious and atoning death through His shed blood, His bodily resurrection, His ascension to the right hand of the Father, and His personal return in power and glory. (John 1:1-5; Philippians 2: 5-11)
4. Repentance of sin and faith in Jesus Christ alone results in salvation: Jesus Christ is the only way of salvation. (Titus 3:4-7; Ephesians 2:8-9, John 14:6, Acts 4:12)
5. The present ministry and indwelling of the Holy Spirit enables the Christian to live a godly life. (Galatians 5:16-18)
6. The Bible teaches the resurrection of both the saved and the lost: the saved unto the resurrection of eternal life and the lost unto the resurrection of damnation and eternal punishment. (Revelation 20:11-15)
7. The Bible teaches the Spiritual unity of believers in our Lord Jesus Christ and that all true believers are members of His body, the Church. (Ephesians 1:22-23)
8. The Church and each Christian are to be actively engaged in evangelism. (Romans 10:9-14; Acts 1:8)
What a person believes is the foundation for life and ministry.
The purpose of the mission trip is for participants to grow in a relationship with Christ and in doing so to be better equipped to meet the physical, emotional, and spiritual needs of their patients.
The commitment of the mission trip is to "serve and not to be served." CMMA has, therefore, established some guidelines to help everyone obtain this goal.
1. Due to the number of students, conditions of project, and foreign culture, our students, physicians and staff will need to set aside some of their personal preferences, habits, and schedule to fulfill the mission of the project.
2. CMMA is an inter-denominational ministry that uses Holy Scripture as its sole authority. We understand that there are variations in practice and understanding of Scripture in some areas of Christian living. In order to provide an environment that is conducive to meeting the above purpose, participants will agree to abide by the standards of CMMA in areas such as dress, entertainment, activities, etc. We expect participants to not engage in alcohol, drug, or tobacco use and to be a willing participant in all cultural, regional, church, and group activities with sensitivity to cultural and biblical standards.
3. Participants will seek to provide excellent medical care and to represent Jesus Christ.
A. I have read the application, accept its provisions, and agree to live, work and serve in accordance with them.
B. I, the undersigned, also realize that in accepting a term of volunteer service, it is with the clear understanding that CMMA does not assume responsibility for loss of my property, damage to the same, personal harm or illness that may come to those who travel with me or myself.
C. I have an insurance plan sufficient for any medical or liability costs. CMMA will not be held responsible for situations of this nature.
D. I, for myself, my heirs, executors, administrators and assigns, in consideration of my admission to volunteer service and other good and valuable considerations, do hereby release and forever discharge CMMA from liability for any claim or demand that I or my heirs, executors, administrators or assigns might otherwise assert upon the basis of any of the foregoing.
E. In volunteering, I recognize that I do not become an agent or employee of CMMA in rendering my services, and I agree to hold CMMA harmless from any claim that might arise out of any acts performed by me while serving as a CMMA volunteer.
¨ Any changes or cancellations to your registration should be communicated, in writing, to the CMMA office.
¨ If a cancellation is received after deadline you will be liable for the cost of your airline ticket.
¨ Once CMMA pays out money on your behalf for this trip, you will not receive a reimbursement if you cancel.
¨ You can receive reimbursement for expenses related to getting any needed immunizations and obtaining a new or renewed passport (with receipts), only if you raise these funds in addition to the regular trip costs.
¨ I understand that I am responsible to pay for the full cost of the trip even if I am unable to raise the support through a team of donors.
PLEASE PRINT AND SIGN YOUR NAME BELOW TO SIGNIFY YOUR AGREEMENT AND UNDERSTANDING OF THESE STATEMENTS.
In the signature box below please sign your name and date.
Please include a recent photo of yourself. You can either take a photo now with your built-in camera or upload one you have already taken.