DANCERS OWN NAME WILL NOT BE ACCEPTED. YOU NEED TO STATE A DUO/CREW NAME ABOVE
Non-dancers are persons who are connected to the crew (co-coach, medical staff, parent, crew-managers) and who have to pay registration fee and is allowed to enter same areas as the dancers.
IMPORTANT NOTICE: IN HIP HOP UNITE ALL DUO'S HAVE TO DANCE TO THEIR OWN MUSIC. THEREFORE, PLEASE SUBMIT YOUR MUSIC NO LATER THAN 3 WEEKS BEFORE THE EVENT.The format must be MP3, and named the following:Category_NameofDUO_Country (DUO Cadet_TooHotCrew_France).Music lenght must be between 1.15-1.30 min.The link to the upload site: Click here....
With reference to my participation in Hip Hop Unite Official events: Hip Hop Unite World Championships and Hip Hop Unite European Championships for seniors, adults, juniors and cadets and battle and DUO's being conducted by FISAF International, in consideration of being allowed to participate in any way in Hip Hop related events and activities, I the undersigned acknowledges, appreciates and I hereby agree, on behalf of myself as follows:
1) The risk of injury from the activities involved in this program is significant, including the potential for permanent paralysis and death and while particular rules, technical regulations, equipment, and personal discipline may reduce this risk, the risk of serious injury does exist. I certify that I am physically fit and adequately trained to participate in these championships. I acknowledge that hip-hop are activities that involve risks of injury. Further, I agree to examine the physical staging area of the championships for any possible defects (e.g. wet or oily surface cracks, etc.); and,
2) I KNOWINGLY AND FREELY ASSUME ALL SUCH RISKS, both known and unknown, EVEN IF ARISING FROM THE NEGLIGENCE OF THE RELEASEES or others, and assume full responsibility for my participation; and,
3) I willingly agree to comply with the stated and customary terms, technical regulations and conditions for participation. If, however, I observe any unusual significant hazard during my presence or participation, I will remove myself from participation and bring such to the attention of the nearest official immediately; and,
4) I, for myself and on behalf of my heirs, assigns, personal representatives and next of kin, HEREBY RELEASE AND HOLD HARMLESS ,FISAF International, Hip Hop Unite and the EVENT ORGANISER their officers, officials, agents, and/or employees, other participants, sponsoring agencies, sponsors, advertisers, and if applicable, owners and lessors of premises used to conduct the event ("RELEASEES"), WITH RESPECT TO ANY AND ALL INJURY, DISABILITY, DEATH, or loss or damage to person or property, WHETHER ARISING FROM THE NEGLIGENCE OF THE RELEASEES OR OTHERWISE, to the fullest extent permitted by law.
5) I hereby consent to the EVENT ORGANISER and FISAF International photographing me and recording my voice and performance, and using my photograph or videos, silhouette and other reproductions of my physical likeness and sound for marketing the championships and the championships in the years ahead in anyway.
6) I acknowledge that the taping, recording, filming and/or still photographs may be taken in connection with my program and by permitting myself to be photographed and/or recorded, said rights in point 7. above are granted to EVENT ORGANISER and FISAF International/Hip Hop Unite without any compensation or payment being made.
7) During the Hip Hop Unite Official events (competition period) I agree not to participate as a competitor, teacher, organizer or presenter in any other events directly or indirectly related to the Hip Hop industry, without prior written consent from the EVENT ORGANISER or Hip Hop Unite. In case I do not honour the clause herein, I agree to lose any prize and title deriving from the Championships.
8) I acknowledge I have complied with the current FISAF International Anti-Doping Policy and Technical Regulations. For the purpose of this Policy a doping practice is: the taking of substances or use of methods prohibited by the World Anti-Doping Agency. Competitors found to have engaged in a doping practice are liable to sanctions by FISAF International. When drug testing is conducted at an FISAF International sanctioned event, all competitors must make themselves available for testing.
(under age 18 at the time of registration) This is to certify that I, as parent/guardian with legal responsibility for this participant, do consent and agree to his/her release as provided above of all the Releasees, and for myself, my heirs, assigns, and next of kin, I release and agree to indemnify and hold harmless the Releasees from any and all liabilities incident to my minor child's involvement or participation in these programs as provided above, EVEN IF ARISING FROM THEIR NEGLIGENCE, to the fullest extent permitted by law.
I HAVE READ THIS RELEASE OF LIABILITY AND ASSUMPTION OF RISK AGREEMENT, FULLY UNDERSTAND ITS TERMS, UNDERSTAND THAT I HAVE GIVEN UP SUBSTANTIAL RIGHTS BY SIGNING IT, AND SIGN IT FREELY AND VOLUNTARILY WITHOUT ANY INDUCEMENT.
If you register for HHU European/World Championships via this registration website, a confirmation pop-up window will appear on your screen after you press submit. If you have not received this confirmation or if you are still unable to locate your confirmation, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
CANCELLATION PRIOR TO 4 WEEKS OF THE EVENT WILL NOT BE REIMBURSED.