Services Provided by Concierge Care Advisors
Concierge Care Advisors, Inc. ("CCA") helps individuals and families identify senior housing, assisted living, in-home care and other senior living solutions based on each client’s unique circumstances. We assess clients’ individual needs, evaluate options to meet those needs, and coordinate and accompany clients on tours of suitable providers.
The services we provide you (our "client") are:
1. Meet at the location of your choice with you and/or your representatives.
2. Collect all information that will assist in finding the best living accommodations available to the client including, but not limited to:
Level of care
Preferred geographic location
Quality and frequency of meals
Accommodations for pets
3. If not already on file, we will check with appropriate agencies (such as the Department of Social and Health Services) for any pending or outstanding violations affecting possible providers.
4. From a list of prescreened housing provider/care locations, we will identify the best options for the client.
5. A CCA Certified Advisor will schedule a tour of the best options (generally 2 to 3 facilities) for the client and/or client representative.
6. A CCA Certified Advisor will accompany the client and/or the client representative on the tour so that we can provide guidance and assistance in the selection process.
CCA regularly tours all facilities that we refer our clients to. We generally tour within 30 days, and no less than 90 days, before placing a client at any community we refer to. CCA contacts the Department of Social and Health Services (DSHS) to determine if a provider is in enforcement status for violation licensing regulations within 30 days or less of a referral. At the time that we refer you to a provider(s), we will inform you in writing or via electronic means, the housing/care facilities that we toured on your behalf, and the most recent dates that they were toured as well as the provider’s status with DSHS.
CCA works with both you (the client) and the housing provider or care services facility in the same transaction. We seek to help you select the most suitable housing/care facility available to meet the needs you have identified to us.
CCA may not require or request that a client or client representative waive their right to potential liability for losses of personal property or injury, or of any rights of the client established under state or federal law.
For our services, CCA will receive a fee that is a calculation of the rent and care charged by the community for 30 days. This fee is paid by the provider. CCA will refund a prorated portion of the fee to the provider in the event the client is transferred to another housing provider for more appropriate care, is hospitalized, or passes away within the first 30 days of admission. The refund will be based upon a per diem calculation for the number of days the client resided or retained a bed in the housing/care facility.
You as our client are entitled, without cause, to discontinue using CCA, or use another agency of your choice at any time. Since we do not collect a fee from you, there is of course no penalty or cancellation fee to discontinue services with CCA.This disclosure document is required by state law.
Complaints regarding CCA’s compliance with state law may be directed to the state Attorney General’s office at:
800 5th Ave. Suite 2000
Seattle, WA. 98104-3188
1.800.551.4636 (in Washington only)
1.800.833.6384 for the hearing impaired