This Notice of Decision form is straightforward because the certification candidate will have already undergone all required steps in the process for New, Reciprocal, or Recertification certifications.
The submission of this Notice of Decision form is how the decision of the Certification Review Board (on behalf of the Practitioner Community) affirms that the candidate has met the requirements of each certification category and is otherwise formed and ready to receive the requested certificate.
In the case of Recertification and Reciprocal certifications, the Notice of Decision form is how the Practitioner Community affirms the candidate for recertification or reciprocal certification and is filed by the candidate directly.
Please note: The CSCPF Operations Team will issue the new certificate after all membership information is verified. They will also update the candidate's profile on the CSCPF Member Directory to reflect the new certification status. Questions? Email: Operations Team
Please note: The conditions associated with a provisional approval must be specified in the Report of the Practitioner Community. Questions? Email: Certification Team
- Report of the Community -New and Reciprocal certifications only.
- Report of the Candidate -New certifications only.
- Report of the Commissioned Review Liaison -New certifications only.
- Certification Review Decision Summary -All certifications.
- Reflection paper -Recertification ONLY.
- Payment $150 -Recertification & Reciprocal ONLY.
PLEASE NOTE: You must click on the arrow icon on the right side of each shaded grey area to open it