1. The stud service fee for this contract is $1,000, cash only. The stud service fee is due at the time the Dam is first brought to be serviced. I guarantee the female bred, pregnant and result in at least one live puppy. If the first breeding results in no pregnancy, including false pregnancy or no live puppies, I will guarantee one additional breeding within a 12 month period of first breeding. If neither of the two breedings result in pregnancy or at least one live puppy, the fee of $1,000 is non-refundable.
2. The Dam owner will notify stud dog owner, no later than 70 days after mating if no pregnancy results from the mating. Failure to do so will result in no return breeding service being provided.
3. The Dam is to have an ultrasound performed by the 30th day after the last date of breeding OR an x-ray by the 50th day after the last date of breeding, for pregnancy conformation and notify Sire owner of the result.
4. The Dam will have a negative brucellosis test within 10 days prior to breeding with proof of results on Veterinary or laboratory letterhead prior to breeding. The Sire will be tested yearly and only continue to breed with a negative result. Please note many clinics take up to 7-10 days to get these results back. Dams will not be accepted early for breeding without results from the test.
5. Dam will travel to stud at dam’s owner’s cost. Owner must be prepared to fully retrain Dam during live cover breeding (if needed).
6. If Dam stays at Sire’s residence during breeding, Dam owner must be available to pick up Dam within 24 hours of final breeding. If Dam stays past the 24 hour period decided upon, a $25 per day boarding fee will be assessed at final pick up.
7. Dam must be treated for ticks and fleas prior to bringing her for breeding. Frontline is not an acceptable way to treat for them and vet confirmation of treatment may be requested. Presence of fleas or ticks may result in breeding termination and loss of stud fee.
8. This contract is made in place of any and all AKC rules and regulations in regard to Dam or Sire owner rights. The Dam owner is aware that AKC registration rules and regulations do not apply and are not in effect when referring to this Stud Service and its contract. This contract is enforceable by legal law.
By signing this below you acknowledge that you have read, understand, and agree to the above terms.