Project Development Agreement
The website creation process is as followed:
1. After the time for details form is submitted, the first week is a Prototype Review. This is a prototype of the home page only, in which the client will approve of the initial design with input of any modifications.
2. After the prototype is reviewed, and modifications have been fulfilled, within a week My Web Solution will deliver the second version of the prototype. This is the second rendition of the initial prototype, including all of the subpages. The client can submit modifications to the sub pages of this prototype to be fulfilled.
3. After the modifications to the sub pages have been fullfilled, My Web Solution will edit the mobile version of this website, do a quality assurance check on any integrations, buttons, and functionalilities included and will launch the website live.
4. After the website is live, the client will recieve two revision rounds in which they can submit modifications to the website if need be. After these revision rounds are fullfilled, the client can decide to become a member of My Web Solution, or have their website transferred to them.
Website development turn-around time is 4 weeks. Delivery dates may vary depending on the timeliness of communication, holidays, number of revision rounds, etc.
B) Actions Required by Client:
1. Must make full payment of website, or any project artifacts, to deliver your project.
2. Fill out "Time for Details" form
3. Agree to Project Development Agreement
4. Schedule 4 weekly calls with your MWS representative
C) Confidentiality Agreement:
This agreement is binding, in which My Web Solution provides certain confidential or sensitive information and data to the receiving party, and the receiving party provides certain confidential or sensitive information and data to My Web Solution. Both parties must agree to not disclose that confidential information. The goal is to protect both of the parties who are engaging in the business relationship. Both parties must agree to not disclose any Intellectual Property such as the following but not exclusive to: Account information such as Usernames & Passwords, Payment information, Copyrighted Multi-Media and Content, Client & Customer information, and Marketing material & Web design intellectual property.
D) Refund Policy:
There are no cash refunds. All charges incurred in connection with the services and all funds placed in My Web Solution are not refundable in whole or in part, regardless of the payment method, except as expressly set forth in these terms or as required by applicable law.
E) Revision Rounds Policy:
After the Time for Details Form is submitted, we will deliver the prototype for review by client. The client is allotted only two revision rounds before launch. After the revisions from the second round are fulfilled, client's site will be launched. It is at this time any remaining payment(s) will be collected. If the client refuses site launch at this time, they will be placed into their subscription plan and modification requests can be placed by client per the allotments of their chosen subscription.