PLEASE ATTACH/SEND FLYERS, BROCHURES, NEWSPAPER ARTICLES, OR OTHER INFORMATION
REGARDING YOUR CENTER THAT MIGHT PROVE HELPFUL TO THE MEMBERSHIP COMMITTEE.
Examples in any or all of the following six areas will assist the evaluation of the application.
1. Evidence of an ATC role and one that demonstrates a commitment to the philosophy of industry and technical training and service.
2. Evidence of a commitment of the governing and administrative structures of the institution.
3. Evidence of a commitment of resources from the institution to the ATC.
4. Evidence of a commitment to the kind of programming that distinguishes ATCs from other postsecondary programs.
5. Evidence of a pro-active program promotion and delivery.
6. Evidence of a commitment to providing benefits and services to industry and education beyond training.