Hours of operation:
7:00 am – 6:30 pm
• Phone: Cottage – 3896 2285
• Email: OSHC@churchie.com.au
Vacation Care Staff:
• Kylie Blair - OSHC Co-ordinator, Certified Supervisor,
Kris Shepherd - OSHC Assistant Co-ordinator, Certified Supervisor,
• Ranie Pang - Assistant Educator
Other additional staff may be needed for excursions.
• All booking enquiries should be directed to 3891 2016 or OSHC@churchie.com.au,
• Please complete and submit online form for each student requiring a booking.
• Completing the booking form is a request for a place at Vacation Care, not a confirmation of a place. Oaklands will email confirmation of days booked and days where the name is placed on the waiting list.
• Cancellation of Vacation Care requires 2 days notice or full charges will apply,
• Cancellations in writing must be emailed to
- cancellations by phone will not be accepted.
Cost and Payments:
• $54 per day per child,
• Excursions and some in-house activities incur an additional cost, and will be applied to your account,
• A charge of $1.00 per minute applies for students collected after 6:30pm.
What to bring:
All meals (although some meals are provided on certain days), wet weather gear, hat, sunscreen and spare clothes. Enclosed shoes must be worn for excursions.
Permission for Excursions - within Churchie and external travel outside School grounds:
• Bus travel is through the BCC buses and through Brisbane Bus Lines,
• All students booked into a day where there is a programmed excursion must attend that excursion,
• When booking a day where an excursion is planned, you will be required to confirm your permission for your child to attend the excursion.
Items brought to Vacation Care
Oaklands understands that at times the students will bring personal items to the Cottage, and this includes their bikes etc for Wheels days. Oaklands takes all care, but the responsibility of the item is the Students, and Oaklands is not liable for any loss or damage to items.
All children attending our program are required to respect our program’s behaviour guidelines. Should a student's behaviour jeopardise the enjoyment or safety of the program for others, alternative arrangements for care will have to be made. Parents will be contacted by the Centre Director in this instance.
Medical and additional needs
Oaklands OSHC prides itself on providing an inclusive program. Families of children with additional needs are encouraged to contact the OSHC Director to help us cater for specific requirements. Any medication brought into the program is to be in its original container, signed in by a parent each day and will be administered by OSHC educators.
In the instance of a child being diagnosed with anaphylaxis, we require an Anaphylaxis Management Plan from your doctor. This should include an ASCIA action plan for anaphylaxis and will need to be given to the service before the commencement of care. Educators, in consultation with parents, will also display a notification sign for other educators informing them of the allergy.
Children experiencing Asthma are required to have an Asthma Management Plan. This must be signed by your doctor and a current photo of the child must be attached to the plan. This will be displayed at the Cottage.
If your child has diabetes, please provide the Centre with a copy of their management plan.
An Epilepsy Management Plan must be completed if your child has been diagnosed with this condition. A current colour photo of the child must also be attached.
CCB and CCR:
Oaklands OSHC is an Authorised Childcare Provider. For CCB and CCR payments please provide relevant CRN to the Centre.
• To confirm your booking, payment authority must accompany the completed booking form,
• EFTPOS facilities are available at the Cottage or at Oaklands Child Care and Kindergarten.