The following documentation must be submitted before this application can be approved:
* English Proficiency Test score report (if required)
* Photocopy of the information page from the applicant's passport.
* Official copies of all secondary course records (course names and grades) with an official English translation.
* Complete copy of CCSD Foreign Exchange Student Immunization Record or equivalent (in English) signed by the applicant's physician.
* Complete copy of CCSD Foreign Exchange Student Health Insurance Verification Form or equivalent (in English).
* Statement written in English by the applicant requesting permission to enroll in the Clark County School District explaining why he/she wishes to attend a CCSD school (at least 100 words).
* USCIS Form I-134 completed by the host family.
* Copy of the host parents' proof of identity (passport, drivers license, government ID)* Host family proof of residence (rental agreement, utility bill, etc.)
* Copy of a notarized temporary custody agreement form between the applicant's parents and the host parent. This form must be notarized in both the home country and in the United States and must be signed by the applicant as well.