• Applications must be submitted by a member in good standing of NAfME/AMEA.
• Lobby groups must use no amplification.
• Percussion ensembles and jazz bands will not be considered.
• Chairs and music stands will be provided. However, no other equipment will be provided. A piano will not be provided.
• Submission of an application assumes acceptance of the scheduled day and time. Individual requests for specific days or times cannot be granted.
• Lobby performances are not considered in lieu of stage performances. Larger ensembles(bands, choirs, orchestras, etc.) should apply to perform on the stage.
• Recommended lobby groups: small brass, woodwind, string, vocal, or guitar groups, such as trios, quartets, or quintets.