AMEA Call for Sessions
2020 AMEA Professional Development Conference
January 16 - 18
Renaissance Montgomery Hotel & Spa
at the Convention Centre
Deadline for submitting Session Proposals: June 1, 2019
NAfME Membership #:
Proposed Session Title
Division/s (Please check all that apply):
1. Session proposals must be submitted by the individual who will be presenting the session as the
2. All Alabama clinicians who are music educators must be members of NAfME/AMEA and must
register for the conference in order to present a session.
3. AMEA does not pay honoraria or expenses to its members.
4. Individual requests for particular times cannot be granted. Submission of a proposal assumes
acceptance of the scheduled times.
5. If a session is accepted, the primary clinician will be responsible for informing all other participants of
all the specifics relating to the session
Please attach a photograph and clinician biography (100 words or less).
Attach photo (jpeg, tiff, gif, pdf)
Attach biography (doc, docx, pdf, txt)
Should be Empty: