1. Submissions must include completed performance application, high quality unedited recording of the ensemble (no more than two years old), programs from recent concerts, biography of the conductor and performing group, photos of the performing group & conductor, and two letters of recommendation. A current photograph of the group and conductor will be requested should the ensemble be selected to perform. (Attach items below)
2. Unedited recordings must include two varied selections of high-quality literature.
3. Performing groups will be selected using the following guidelines:
- Diversity of school demographics, geography, and age level
- Quality and variety of music performed on recordings
- Conference scheduling and planning
4. Groups must wait three (3) years after performing to apply again.
5. Directors must be current members of NAfME/AMEA and register for the conference.
6. Directors will be notified by July 31, 2019.
7. Final decisions will rest with the Division Presidents.