1. I acknowledge that I am training to achieve the goals I have put forth for myself and myself only.
2. I agree to give my best even on my worst day. I understand that results take time. I understand that I my trainer cannot control what I do outside of the gym.
3. I acknowledge that my decisions are my own and no one elses.
4. I agree to not be an "Energy Vampire" bringing everyone down around me. I will do my best to be the best version of myself when I walk into the gym.
5. I acknowledge that The Bloomington-Normal Athlete Facory|Crossfit Bloomington-Normal is a positive training environment. Any and all negative energy and emotion will be worked out before entering the gym or at least acknowledged with my trainer.
6. I acknowledge that my trainer and I are partners once we begin working together towards my goal(s).
7. I agree to let my trainer know if my goals change as they might, so we can begin making changes to the plan.
8. I acknowledge that my trainer can only care about my goals as much as I do.
9. I acknowledge that once I lose interest and stop investing my time and energy into my goals, my trainer has the right to terminate our sessions as he sees fit.
10. I acknowledge that I invest in the gym as much as I invest in myself. I promise to pick up after myself leaving the gym better than I found it.
11. I acknowledge that things might keep me from attending a training session. I agree to let my trainer know when I cannot make a training session within 12 hours of the time of appointment.
12. I acknowledge that late cancellations are acceptable when I: am physically ill, stuck at work, have an emergency (family, work, home, traveling issues).
13. By applying to train with Donovan Muldrow, I acknowledge that I want a trainer to help me stay accountable to myself and my goals. I am open to advice from my trainer as well as the other coaches in the gym, and understand it is their job to empower me with information on how I can improve myself.