- DEADLINE FOR APPLICATIONS - January 11th, 2019
- Begin set-up at 12 pm on Saturday. All vehicles used in set-up must be removed by 3:00 pm.
- Vendors are responsible for set/clean-up of their area. It is STRICTLY PROHIBITED TO PACK UP, LEAVE OR MOVE VEHICLE BEFORE 11PM. (Bring own tent, chairs & tables)
- The cost of space up to 20 x 20 is $200.00. All checks must be received no later than January 11th, 2019
- All tents over 10 x 10 require a permit from the St. Lucie County Fire Marshall. Copy of permit must be submitted prior to the event. Original document must be displayed on tent at event.
- Limited electricity will be provided if necessary. Vendors must provide their own extension cords to the centrally located generators and/or electrical boards.
- Approved applicants are solely responsible for their compliance with all relevant local, state and federal heath regulations, codes, licenses, insurance and taxes.
The undersigned have read and agree to the terms and conditions and will adhere to the expectations set forth by the Peter W. Busch Family Foundation.