Please submit your nomination for any of the following awards along with an in-depth description of the reasons why your nominee should be selected.
Nominations should include:
1) List of programs nominee has initiated or enhanced.
2) How the nominee is actively involved in community and civic activities.
3) How the nominee is actively involved in local, state and national law enforcement issues.
4) How the nominee is actively involved in the TACP. (N/A for Officer of the Year)
5) Why the nominee is deserving of said award.
The description of the reasons why your nominee should be selected can be added two different ways:
1) Use the box provided to type your description.
2) Upload your description. If you decide to use this choice, you should save your description as a word document or pdf and uploaded to the form. You will see a button that allows you to upload your description after each award choice. It is labeled with: Attach your nominee description by clicking the "Select File" button below.
All nominations must be submitted by Friday, June 30. If you would like a copy of this form emailed to you, please contact the TACP office at firstname.lastname@example.org.