** 2016 Nomination Process **
- All nominations must be submitted using this form by 5:00 p.m. on June 30, 2016.
- All nominations will be sent to the nominee for information verification.
- Any individual, corporation, agency, civic organization, school, place of worship, or other group may nominate an individual candidate or group candidate—with the exception of relatives.
- Group nominees must consist solely of women.
- Nominations are open to women and girls – individuals and groups – of all ages and in all fields and industries.
- The nominee must reside, be employed, or be active in Anderson, Blount, Grainger, Jefferson, Knox, Loudon, Roane, Sevier, or Union counties.
- Only fully completed applications will be considered.
- Current members of the YWCA Board of Directors, staff, Past Tribute to Women Honorees, or members of the 2016 Tribute to Women Committee are not eligible for nomination.
If you have any questions regarding the nomination process or the event, please contact Karlyn Brown at 865-523-6126 or email@example.com.