ARTIST RULES & STANDARDS:
1) Please carefully read and complete and sign the application – incomplete applications may be rejected.
2) All artwork must be original and completed by the artist registering for the booth.
3) Multiple employee studios engaged in production work are not eligible to participate.
4) Absolutely no buy-sell of any kind is permitted. Prohibited items include:
- T-shirts/ commercial clothing/promotional posters
- Manufactured toys of any kind
- Commercially manufactured or reproduced items (resale)
- Jewelry made from more than 50% manufactured components
- Any item that employs the use of commercially available molds or patterns
5) Art vendors can only sell artwork. No food, promotional, or personal merchandise.
6) You, the artist, must attend the show and sit with your own booth; no one else may represent your work at the Festival. No agents, dealers or representatives may attend in place of the artist(s).
7) Artists must check-in at the Festival parking/staging area before entering the festival area to set up.
8) Artists may NOT begin dismantling their booths until the section area of the festival closes, (see event times) and must remain with their booths until that time.
9) You must supply your own tent, tables, and chairs. All booths must be self-contained
10) There will be no rain date for inclement weather. If the event is canceled due to inclement weather, your deposit will be refunded in full.
11) This is an outdoor festival, for which you will be renting a 10’ X 10’ space only, and tents are not supplied.
12) All booth spaces are assigned. If you request that your booth be located next to another artist, we will try our best to accommodate, but we will not guarantee it.
13) The ATL Airport District, Spin the District organizers, volunteer staff and personnel of the City of Hapeville and College Park, cannot and will not assume liability for loss, damage, or injury to anyone participating in the Spin the District Artist Market, nor for loss of any property. If insurance is desired, it must be secured by the participating vendor.
14) Booth space costs are free, but there is a $100 deposit payable at the time of the application, reimburseable the day of the event. (Still only $100 if you do both events)
15) I understand that this is a currated market and that the Spin the District Vendor Committee has the right to reject and refund any art vendor that they do not feel meets the high standards set in place or if we start to get too many of one medium.
16) I understand that a decision will be made on my acceptance as soon as possible, but no later than 7 working days after I submit my appication. Your $100 deposit will be refunded immediately if not selected.
17) By signing and registering, you understand that you are not officially part of the event until you receive a welcome email from the Spin the District Vendor Committee.
18) Mailed entry forms: No longer available
19) No power will be provided for the booths unless you bring a generator
20) Sales Tax: Artists are responsible for collecting and reporting Sales Tax.
21) Set up will be on the day of the event from 10:00 AM – 11:30 AM. ALL VEHICLES MUST BE OUT OF THE FESTIVAL AREA NO LATER THAN 11:30AM. Once unloaded, easily accessible parking is available. No Vehicles will be allowed in the festival area between the hours of 10:30AM- 6:00PM.
Questions, please email Wayne Whitesides at email@example.com
*** Spin the District is brought to you by the ATL Airport District in conjunction and cooperation with the City of Hapeville, GA and the City of College Park, GA***
I have read, and understand and agree to abide by the rules and eligibility requirements in the cover letter and application to participate in the Spin the District Artist Market.